Bookcliffs South/RattleSnake

rubble

I posted a while back. Thanks for all the responses then. Well then i forgot my password and am just barely getting back on here today. My dad has the sheep tag for this unit. We have been scouting a few times. haven't seen much to be excited about. But I'm told, they are a bit harder to spot early on until it cools off. Plus when the rams show up for the Rut, they are more active chasing Ewes around.

Anyway, I've found a couple ways to get through the cliffs out of the river. I've hit the Tusher Road, around above Swasey canyon. One road I haven't hit is the RT Hand Tusher, on that bench around toward Coal & horse canyon.

We are planning on likely hunting a lot out of the river, hiking up. I was hoping if anyone had any tips they'd share. Secrets to get through cliffs, where you've seen a lot of sheep, etc. or if anyone has hunted that tusher, horse, and coal stuff. Like i said, we are pretty green. Plan on scouting more, but if anyone had any tips itd be appreciated. PM me and I'll give you my number. I'd love to talk about it. Thanks!

I know a trail that gets you through the cliffs. It's by the end of the road. Maybe come next door and I'll tell you.

I know where there is a trail up through the cliffs up by the end of the road. Come next door I'll tell you.

hahahahha appreciate it

Yeah i know the one your talking about, i actually found that one. Supposedly, according to the biologist there are a couple more to the south.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom