broke in my new gun on some dogs!

hunter_614

LAST EDITED ON Aug-25-10 AT 01:12PM (MST)[p]http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos/502downsized_0711000821.jpg
7125downsized_0711000920.jpg

1200mm_dogs.jpg

7542mm_dogs_1.jpg

The gun is great it is a smooth low recoil gun and with the scope that i have, I can quickly get on target for another shot. 30 rounds as quick as i can pull the trigger I should not have much get away from me. The only negative is that it is relatively heavy but I will live with that in exchange for the durability of the gun. I highly recomend this gun.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-25-10 AT 08:46PM (MST)[p]Beautiful! Well done. Now that the gun has drawn first blood........keep up the good work! If you happen to see some of those bigger dogs in the 100 lb. range go ahead and take them out too!

Allphotosonthecamera3093.jpg

hunter_614 ....Way to pop that guns cherry! Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing!

Hunting is Life...everything else is
Just details.
Ol' Buzztail...

Are you in the witness protection program?

Nice gun and real nice scope. Tell us more about the scope. Nice work on the dogs.

Way to get it done out there! Those are sweet little rifles, i have been thinking of getting one myself, but always feel like my ruger 22-250 gets sad when i don't grab him for the action!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom