Buddies Buck from last night (pic)

Nothing like deep fried backstrap with some cheese whiz to cure the MUNCHIES...

:)

j-dawg

Nothing like deep fried backstrap with some cheese whiz to cure the MUNCHIES...

:)

j-dawg

I see they have a torch up on the top shelf. Could come in handy during hunting season when everyone is packin' knives!!:D

I see they have a torch up on the top shelf. Could come in handy during hunting season when everyone is packin' knives!!:D

If you're going to drag a buck that big for a mile and a half it's good to have your buds along. The key word here is "buds"

If you're going to drag a buck that big for a mile and a half it's good to have your buds along. The key word here is "buds"

DEFINITELY smokin the "sticky." Notice the hat tilted slightly to the side, right hand(with lighter in it),eyes focused directly in front of him..
I can just imagine the conversation after the kill.
Stoned Person 1--"woooow, duuude, I think that might make books, even after the deductions."

Stoned Person 2--"I don't know bro, he looks kinda small compared to the reindeer we see around here."

Stoned person 3- (coughing up smoke in the background)

Stoned person 1-- "Wooow, duuude, I thought we were huntin moose.(insert pot-head laugh here)

DEFINITELY smokin the "sticky." Notice the hat tilted slightly to the side, right hand(with lighter in it),eyes focused directly in front of him..
I can just imagine the conversation after the kill.
Stoned Person 1--"woooow, duuude, I think that might make books, even after the deductions."

Stoned Person 2--"I don't know bro, he looks kinda small compared to the reindeer we see around here."

Stoned person 3- (coughing up smoke in the background)

Stoned person 1-- "Wooow, duuude, I thought we were huntin moose.(insert pot-head laugh here)

That's got to be a record sized pipe! Just look at the 6" vertical pipe on the right side.

Great post guys!

Michael~All Gods creatures welcome... right next to the mashed potatoes and gravy.

That's got to be a record sized pipe! Just look at the 6" vertical pipe on the right side.

Great post guys!

Michael~All Gods creatures welcome... right next to the mashed potatoes and gravy.

dereksforky.jpg

buck1.gif

www.browtine.com
Later, Brandon

Oh ummm that must be tobacco....only thing it could be.....That is some funny chit though blowing it up for everyone to see though! I would gladly pee for everyone though.....I would gladly pee for my bro and his friend also....LMAO
YB

Oh ummm that must be tobacco....only thing it could be.....That is some funny chit though blowing it up for everyone to see though! I would gladly pee for everyone though.....I would gladly pee for my bro and his friend also....LMAO
YB

Polar Bear that Pic it awesome!!!!! This has got to be one of the best post there has ever been!!!!

Polar Bear that Pic it awesome!!!!! This has got to be one of the best post there has ever been!!!!

I attended the RAC meeting in Cedar Ccity last night. I didn't get home until 0300 hours. I'm dragging my feet today and needed a good laugh. This thread got me rotflmao!!!!!!! Keep it going.

I attended the RAC meeting in Cedar Ccity last night. I didn't get home until 0300 hours. I'm dragging my feet today and needed a good laugh. This thread got me rotflmao!!!!!!! Keep it going.

I have another question what pipe would he be hitting, we've already guessed the home duck converted to pipe/bong pipe, or could it Wesley PIPE'S, Billy BONG Thorton or J.R. TOKEN? Whatever it remember the rule PUFF PUFF GIVE!

I have another question what pipe would he be hitting, we've already guessed the home duck converted to pipe/bong pipe, or could it Wesley PIPE'S, Billy BONG Thorton or J.R. TOKEN? Whatever it remember the rule PUFF PUFF GIVE!

Is everybody here at MM a bunch of Dopers?(not that there's anything wrong with that) I'am just surprised there hasen't been a post with someone saying "they should be arrested" or "smoking dope and deer hunting is illegal" or "you can get into a lot of trouble with that stuff".

Is everybody here at MM a bunch of Dopers?(not that there's anything wrong with that) I'am just surprised there hasen't been a post with someone saying "they should be arrested" or "smoking dope and deer hunting is illegal" or "you can get into a lot of trouble with that stuff".

In my opinion, anyone dumb enough to post a picture of themself on the internet, inadvertantly or not, doing a lip-lock on a bong, should be a given a free get of jail card. The entertainment factor is well worth the price of admission.

In my opinion, anyone dumb enough to post a picture of themself on the internet, inadvertantly or not, doing a lip-lock on a bong, should be a given a free get of jail card. The entertainment factor is well worth the price of admission.

Dude, that's one big moose! 14 pointer Colorado/Texas count!

I think I'm going to invest in some more blaze orange.

Wyomingben

Dude, that's one big moose! 14 pointer Colorado/Texas count!

I think I'm going to invest in some more blaze orange.

Wyomingben

This sure beats the hell of arguing over elk management, atv's....bla bla bla. I'm wiping tears out of my eyes every night on this one. Thanks guys...that's good stuff. (no pun intended) :)

CPSANDMAN
"The Buck stops here...I hope!"

This sure beats the hell of arguing over elk management, atv's....bla bla bla. I'm wiping tears out of my eyes every night on this one. Thanks guys...that's good stuff. (no pun intended) :)

CPSANDMAN
"The Buck stops here...I hope!"

That is to funny! I had to show my friends! I didn't even see it the first time I looked @ the pict. Good Job Buddy!

That is to funny! I had to show my friends! I didn't even see it the first time I looked @ the pict. Good Job Buddy!

Jake you must be over there at YB's garage with his buddy rollin one! JK, I cant see it either.
Man oh man I hope I didnt wake up my wife I am laughing so hard! I 'm glad I found out why this post was getting so many threads!
Satan sign, bloody arms, puff the magic dragon, and a mysterious measuring tape.....what else were you guys doing?
I cant stop laughing!
Jeff

Jake you must be over there at YB's garage with his buddy rollin one! JK, I cant see it either.
Man oh man I hope I didnt wake up my wife I am laughing so hard! I 'm glad I found out why this post was getting so many threads!
Satan sign, bloody arms, puff the magic dragon, and a mysterious measuring tape.....what else were you guys doing?
I cant stop laughing!
Jeff

AHHHHHHHHH It's back and ressurected from the dead.

This is one of the funniest threads ever!!!!

AHHHHHHHHH It's back and ressurected from the dead.

This is one of the funniest threads ever!!!!

Like a fine wine, this post just gets better with age.

Actually, the longest thread that I can remember was the Sasquatch thread. Before it got pulled, it had over 130 postings.

Like a fine wine, this post just gets better with age.

Actually, the longest thread that I can remember was the Sasquatch thread. Before it got pulled, it had over 130 postings.

looks like he was to stoned to figure out how to post a picture. Very nice thread and nice deer

looks like he was to stoned to figure out how to post a picture. Very nice thread and nice deer

They better not pull this thread.. When work gets crazy.. this is the one DANG thing that keeps me sane...

j-dawg

They better not pull this thread.. When work gets crazy.. this is the one DANG thing that keeps me sane...

j-dawg

BONG ?!?!?! Don't we all do that after a Good hunt ?

Quit Giving the Kid a Bad time.... Don't we ALL toke up
After a successfull hunt ?

04_11_22a.sized.jpg

• [*] -Moosie
~~If you're going to walk on thin ice, Ya might as Well DANCE !!
WALK the TALK, Or shut the HECK UP !!

BONG ?!?!?! Don't we all do that after a Good hunt ?

Quit Giving the Kid a Bad time.... Don't we ALL toke up
After a successfull hunt ?

04_11_22a.sized.jpg

• [*] -Moosie

RE: BONG ?!?!?! Don't we all do that after a Good hunt ?

RIGHT ON DUDE !!!!!!!!!!

04_11_20a.sized.jpg

• [*] -Moosie

RIGHT ON DUDE !!!!!!!!!!

04_11_20a.sized.jpg

• [*] -Moosie

Duck and Goose Pipes :)ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

Smoke 'em if you got 'em

Duck and Goose Pipes :)ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

Smoke 'em if you got 'em

Funny stuff guys, I like the editing. It does look like he is firing up a bong. Good times, nothing like cutting up a deer while loaded.. throw a backstrap on the grill when the munchies set in.

Funny stuff guys, I like the editing. It does look like he is firing up a bong. Good times, nothing like cutting up a deer while loaded.. throw a backstrap on the grill when the munchies set in.

Nothing like a good bong to end the day!!!

A bad "BONG" is better than a Good Day at Work!!

LMAO..
What a post....Great

Nothing like a good bong to end the day!!!

A bad "BONG" is better than a Good Day at Work!!

LMAO..
What a post....Great

THIS IS GREAT SOME MANY POSTS, IF I WROTE ANYTHING IT WOULD BE A DUPLICATE. GOOD LAUGHS.............HAHAHAHAH...........

THIS IS GREAT SOME MANY POSTS, IF I WROTE ANYTHING IT WOULD BE A DUPLICATE. GOOD LAUGHS.............HAHAHAHAH...........

like my friend used to say in high school: you're not token till you're chokin'

Krusty.jpg

like my friend used to say in high school: you're not token till you're chokin'

Krusty.jpg

NOW I'VE HEARD OF BEER BONGS,BUT WHAT THE HELL IS THIS A DEER BONG???

I'LL BET THAT BUCK LOOKED BIG!!!

THAT 'PUNK' WITH THE BONG IS REALLY HUFFING & PUFFING!!!

NEXT TIME TELL YOUR BUDDIES ITS TIME FOR A PICTURE!!!

THATS THE WORST IMITATION OF A MULEY CALL I'VE EVER SEEN!!!

THE ONLY bobcat WONDERING WHICH ONE IS CHEECH AND WHICH ONE IS CHONG WITH A BONG???

NOW I'VE HEARD OF BEER BONGS,BUT WHAT THE HELL IS THIS A DEER BONG???

I'LL BET THAT BUCK LOOKED BIG!!!

THAT 'PUNK' WITH THE BONG IS REALLY HUFFING & PUFFING!!!

NEXT TIME TELL YOUR BUDDIES ITS TIME FOR A PICTURE!!!

THATS THE WORST IMITATION OF A MULEY CALL I'VE EVER SEEN!!!

THE ONLY bobcat WONDERING WHICH ONE IS CHEECH AND WHICH ONE IS CHONG WITH A BONG???

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom