Buddies Buck from last night (pic)

You are freaking out.....Man- one of the funniest movies ever

This post is hilarious. Thanks for the laugh this morning

You are freaking out.....Man- one of the funniest movies ever

This post is hilarious. Thanks for the laugh this morning

Young Buck I think you should stay away from your freinds before Mom finds out wait she smokes too forget it LOL

Young Buck I think you should stay away from your freinds before Mom finds out wait she smokes too forget it LOL

>What movie is that?

Super Troopers

41e8088571b6ea2a.jpg

What's your freind smokin in the background. If it made that buck look big, sell me some.

What's your freind smokin in the background. If it made that buck look big, sell me some.

Oh man........whenever I'm having a bad day I look back at this post! :) I hope it never dies!!!

Lien2

Oh man........whenever I'm having a bad day I look back at this post! :) I hope it never dies!!!

Lien2

Ironic how this post should reappear just as the bucks are starting to "bud" out new antler growth!

Steve

Ironic how this post should reappear just as the bucks are starting to "bud" out new antler growth!

Steve

This post was da "bong"....I mean bomb...It left me "rolling" with laughter...I nearly hacked my lungs out on the floor at that "smoker" buck:)

This post was da "bong"....I mean bomb...It left me "rolling" with laughter...I nearly hacked my lungs out on the floor at that "smoker" buck:)

I wanna go hunting where these two are going. Which areas did you guys put in for?

I wanna go hunting where these two are going. Which areas did you guys put in for?

Holy shnikes, that is a huge mother #$R@#$ buck!!!! They probably realized how damn small it was and then decided, what the hell, let's get high.

Holy shnikes, that is a huge mother #$R@#$ buck!!!! They probably realized how damn small it was and then decided, what the hell, let's get high.

THE PIC JUST GOT YOU IN TROUBLE!!!

MOST DON'T MIND YOUR BUDDY AND THE BONG!!!

BUT MAN LOOK AT THE BLOOD IN THAT PICTURE!!!

YOU'RE IN BIG TROUBLE NOW!!!

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING THERE WAS QUITE A CELEBRATION!!!

THE PIC JUST GOT YOU IN TROUBLE!!!

MOST DON'T MIND YOUR BUDDY AND THE BONG!!!

BUT MAN LOOK AT THE BLOOD IN THAT PICTURE!!!

YOU'RE IN BIG TROUBLE NOW!!!

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING THERE WAS QUITE A CELEBRATION!!!

RE: THE PIC JUST GOT YOU IN TROUBLE!!!

May we all be luckier than the guy holding the antlers not the bong! Good Luck to all!!!

mule.gif

NBJB

May we all be luckier than the guy holding the antlers not the bong! Good Luck to all!!!

mule.gif

NBJB

Oh man, this brings back memories!!!!! lol Classic!

Michael~All Gods creatures welcome... right next to the mashed potatoes and gravy.

Oh man, this brings back memories!!!!! lol Classic!

Michael~All Gods creatures welcome... right next to the mashed potatoes and gravy.

Did you ever go deer hunting....ON WEED? Can anyone name the movie that came from?

Did you ever go deer hunting....ON WEED? Can anyone name the movie that came from?

Hey lucky: RED team go red team go!! Great movie Half Baked

Hey lucky: RED team go red team go!! Great movie Half Baked

Careful dude, that picture could wind up on one of those late night shows. Now that would be funny!LMAO!

Careful dude, that picture could wind up on one of those late night shows. Now that would be funny!LMAO!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom