CAMERA THEFT SOLUTION

mountainmac1

I think I figured out a solution for all the madness. I am going to put a can of bear spray in the camera box. When they open it up, whammm they get nailed right in the face with bear spray. Then I will have another cameral up high taking pictures as they dunk their face in the muddy wallow trying to get it out of their eyes. That will be the end of people messing with other dudes cameras. I will let you guys know when I figure out the engineering on it.

Let me know if you want to pre order a unit. They will retail for $49.99

LOL.....I'm in! Put me down for 4. Do I get a discounted rate if I buy in bulk? ha ha

-KILLSHOT Productions Guides & Outfitters-
227killshot.jpg

Please post pictures of the high camera's images. That's what I want to see. Better yet, if the high cam has video, post the video.

Camera thief gets sprayed with Bear spray, stumbles backwards, trips on a rock and falls impaling himself on a fallen branch and dies. Camera thiefs family sues Mountainman1 and wins..... Life as you know it is over.......How much did that camera cost?..... Terry

What makes you think the camera thief's body would ever be found? and I accidentally deleted the images. I'll take 2!

Well, if you are going to set up two cameras, one high and one low, why not just save some money and only set up the high one and point it at the trail and not worry about the small one?

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

LAST EDITED ON Aug-19-10 AT 10:28PM (MST)[p]----Camera thief gets sprayed with Bear spray, stumbles backwards, trips on a rock and falls impaling himself on a fallen branch and dies. Camera thiefs family sues Mountainman1 and wins..... Life as you know it is over.......How much did that camera cost?..... Terry----

Dickman, don't worry every device will have a warning label on it for the exact reason of a guy falling on a stick and killing himself, so we are covered.

So if you see a camera with a warning label that says "If you open this camera you might die or just wish you were dead" I probably wouldn't open it.

Just as an engineering suggestion. For mine add the bear spray and floresent paint/stain to mark the scum.

"So if you see a camera with a warning label that says "If you open this camera you might die or just wish you were dead" I probably wouldn't open it."

That works..... If a see a camera with that label on it I'll know it's yours. If you don't see any critters coming to your set up don't worry about it..... Terry

Just a thought:
With all the marijuana grows being found in the hills/mountains of Utah, I am wondering if the individuals that are roaming around growing and looking for places to grow are finding the cameras and destroying them?

>LAST EDITED ON Aug-19-10
>AT 10:28?PM (MST)

>
>----Camera thief gets sprayed with Bear
>spray, stumbles backwards, trips on
>a rock and falls impaling
>himself on a fallen branch
>and dies. Camera thiefs family
>sues Mountainman1 and wins..... Life
>as you know it is
>over.......How much did that camera
>cost?..... Terry----
>
>Dickman, don't worry every device will
>have a warning label on
>it for the exact reason
>of a guy falling on
>a stick and killing himself,
>so we are covered.
>
>So if you see a camera
>with a warning label that
>says "If you open this
>camera you might die or
>just wish you were dead"
>I probably wouldn't open it.
>

Legally speaking I don't know that that would necessarily cover your negligence but I have to say that is one funny thought. Probably all of us on here have had or know someone who has had a camera ripped off by some POS.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom