check your credit cards

hezzy

its time! check those credit cards looks like i've got myself another archery deer tag. maybe there's more to come? i hope that elk tag is there for me! or atleast someone close so i can go along.

Nothing hit my card yet...

Has anybody else seen a tag charge hit their card yet?

RE: Nothing hit my card yet...

I have a "pending" charge for a general deer tag. It may not show up if you check your cc on line but if you call and talk to a representative they can tell you if you have any pending charges.

Got a pending charge for my ELK TAG!!!!!

TICK
TALL, WIDE, AND HANDSOME

...called in to the cc company, looks like I just got my deer tag ($35 pending charge). I drew a bull buffalo tag last year so I guess I will just have to be happy with that for the next few years until I have enough points to draw my Elk tag. Congrats to woodtick. What was your first unit choice?

Got a C/C hit for $280. Looks like my wife has a Cache South late tag (rifle). Hard to believe she could draw this with 2 points!!

When does Utah post the results on their web site? I got charged, but my dad hasn't?
THX
TRC

Meadowville Early Rifle!!

TICK
TALL, WIDE, AND HANDSOME

The $280 pending charge for a San Juan archery elk permit hit on Friday the 9th for me. Pretty cool to finally know I'm going hunting after 25 years of unsuccessful letters :)

Cheers,
Pete

two pending for 35 each and one for 280....looks like I am going elk hunting this year...

Yeah...$263 is usually the charge for a non-resident general deer tag. Good luck!

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom