Colorado GMU maps?

nickman

Long Time Member
Might one of you Colorado guys know where to buy the BEST gmu maps? We have been hunting there for years, but just cannot seem to find a good, clear map of the various gums'.

Any leads would be appreciated........Thanks!"

I could eat a bowl of Alphabet Soup and
sh!t a better argument than that!"

>Might one of you Colorado guys
>know where to buy the
>BEST gmu maps? We have
>been hunting there for years,
>but just cannot seem to
>find a good, clear map
>of the various gums'.
>
> Any leads would be appreciated........Thanks!"
>
>
>I could eat a bowl of
>Alphabet Soup and
>sh!t a better argument than that!"
>

I order the species specific maps off the Huntin' Fool resources tab along with the GPS cards.

GPS and gps card is the way to go from Montana Maps. Cost ya a couple hundred bucks but you are done dealing with purchasing maps. And pretty tough for a landowner or law officer to dispute you in the event you they suspect you are in the wrong unit or on pvt property. COuld very well say you some money.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

+1 on a GPS and Colorado state chip from Montana Maps. It was only $80 for WYO (less land owner names)

A good paper map is not a bad thing either.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom