Colorado gov tag help

bingo

I posted this on the mule deer forum as well but I have a good friend that got lucky and drew this tag at a banquet with a raffle ticket earlier this year. He has been hunting several units with no luck of turning up a buck worthy of the tag yet. The last few days, him and another of my closest friends were in Gunnison basin hunting different areas. Tonight they moved and are hunting unit 44 tomorrow for the next couple days. Such an amazing tag but unlike some might think, 200 inch plus deer are not on every ridge. I am clearing my work schedule to go down and help out. I talked to him tonight and he is feeling a bit discouraged and the pressure is building. He is as quality a person as there is and I really want to see him find a great buck. Anyway, thought I would reach out to MM nation and see if anyone wanted to help. If any of you know of a slammer and want to be part of harvesting it, shoot me a pm.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom