Colorado Hopefuls

sneakem

This one is for all of you that have spent years of dedication in applying to hunt in our beautiful state of colorado......

You have saved years worth of points, effort and waiting to hunt one of the best states in the Boone and Crockett record books.......

This last year we have heard of all these monster bucks taken from colorado, and you know its your turn right??! This is the year your going to hunt the premier units in colorado for mule deer and finally take that buck of a life time....The one that your gonna hang front and center in your favorite room.

Your gonna brave the airless high country ....The brush infested canyons.....The deep dark pine forest....The desolate plains and desert country....And he's gonna be yours,right? Thats the attitude to have!!!

There are Boone and crockett bucks behind every tree in colorado and your glad that you didn't hunt sonora, the strip, those utah bucks...Those wyoming, montana deer, canada, or the coastal states! Its finally gonna happen!!

Well here's a shed of one of those bruisers that I'm sure your gonna see. Its the biggest I've found to date...He'll be standing there for you, ready for your wall! How are you ever gonna fit that much rack on your wall!!:)AS IY LAY!

4230bca77e9ec72b.gif

MMMmmmm...MMMMmmonsterrrr huh?:)

WOW! what a find that's a one-in-a-million deer! Anyway, nice job spotting the shed, and like I always say - any shed is a good one

Keep the Sun at Your Back and the Wind in Your Face

Boy, you must have a good eye for sheds!!!!
That one would be tough!!! LOL
Hope you can find the big ones now!
a*r
A bad day hunting is better than a Good Day at Work!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom