Colorado Unit 122

joelbiltz

Anyone hunt 122. I have gotten permission on 5000 acres in 122 for deer and lope. The rancher farms for wheat, milo, corn. Who has hunted here? What can I expect? Is a 180 in mulie doable? Are there a lot of deer? Are there alot of lopes? And last but not least Pictures of animals taken in this unit. Thanks Joel

There are some great deer out there. Biggest Whitetail I've ever seen and some huge Muley's!

Here's a Muley skull from one of the farms we pheasant hunt out there. My boy is 6'4" and not holding his arms straight out like a lot of folks do to make the antlers look bigger
6690mikeskull.jpg

I have no info on that unit, but have experience hunting agriculture land. If there are deer on that property, you will probably have a great chance at a big one. If I wad in your position, I'd defintely make a trip up there and give it a shot.

Good luck!

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom