Concealed Carry Permits

Kimber .45 or Taurus .45 Most of the time the Taurus it's is easier to conceal.

s &w 500 mag, or b.f.r .45-70. just kidding...... s &w .44 special or .38 ruger snubby. i am the last of the wheel gun men !

I have had one for almost 6 years now. I carry a Kahr PM9...I know, it's a pistol for girls... I only carry around my small town every now and then, but when I travel to that treacherous Utah County I carry all the dang time!

"The freedom of the (outdoors) is not negotiable. We cannot negotiate with those who say, "What's mine is mine and what's yours is negotiable."

I have the permit but do not carry. The permit allows me to avoid the three day waiting period when buying a hunting gun. The only thing I have ever been attacked by is a dog and I beat it senseless with a shovel - I have a permit to carry the shovel.

Somebody told me she is carrying a gun...I don't see it.

4652concealed-weapons-rights.jpg

Traditional >>>------->

I was involved in a knife fight back in 1986. The only problem was that I didn't have a knife. After living thru being stabbed 6 times I never go anywhere without a Gun close by. While I don't always carry on my person there are guns all around my life. In the Truck, at work, in the camp trailer and of course at home.

CCW for about 9 years and mostly carry a Kimber Compact 45 or a Colt 1911 45.

I carry a Ruger LCP w/ crimson trace lasergrips and 100 grain hardcast Buffalo Bore ammo in town or a custom Bowen Ruger SP-101 w/ 3 inch barrel w/ crimson trace lasergrips and 180 grain hardcast Buffalo Bore ammo in the woods. Oh, and add a 1911 Officer's Model 45 ACP with lasergrips and night sights when I'm driving on the road long distances.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-17-11 AT 02:20PM (MST)[p]Taurus 610 hammerless .357, S&W sigma .40, bersa thunder .380, and a Ruger gp100 .357 with a six inch barrel in the hills.

Edit * started carrying more frequently after a fishing trip with my boys to an out of the way spot on Utah lake two years ago. Some vatos came over near us to fish and do who knows what when I heard one say in spanish "hey, if that guy didn't have his kids with him I'd stab him and take his car"

-----------------------------------------------
http://andymansavage.blogspot.com/

I've been thinking of getting a CCW for my 380 Beretta, but we have open carry up here in MI and I don't really feel the need to carry it that way either. It mostly accompanies me in my camper when I'm out on the road and in motels if, and when, I stay in one.

6 Yrs. My employer frowns on having a weapon on me. However,I got the permit to make sure that I'm within the law when I'm on the road and have a "little" protection under the seat. 44 mag, 357 Mag, T Contender .410. (I even have a 25 auto but it's probably not much for protection)

For 10+ yrs. I (usually) carry a .380 auto. However, (depending on where I'm going) carry a Beretta 92 and ofttimes (usually knockoff) have a Colt .357 under the seat.

Within the shadows, go quietly.

Kahr P9
Or
H&K USP compact .357 sig
Or
H&K USP compact .40

the kahr is much smaller and carries the best for me.. but i love my H&Ks just have to ware baggy shirts with those

10 + years

Glock Model 27 (.40 sub-compact) - Great for heavier clothing.

Ruger LCP (.380) - Great for lighter clothing, pocket pistol.

ive had mine for a couple years. and i carry everyday. why? because i can. Sig p245, Kel-tec pf9

"Shoot Straight"

Going on my 2nd year of carry. XD 40 and S&W M&P 40

Venison and Zinfandel are GOOD!

I don't have one, as until very recently our county sheriff wouldn't grant them. New guy got elected and he's granting them, so now I need to apply.

Tag, how do you like carrying that Colt? I have a 1991A1 and wonder how well it will carry. Wonder if it's a bit big?

Trix, you might not think a .25 is much for self defense, but I sure wouldn't want to be shot with it. Would you?

My Wife and I both have ours just do for our 2nd renewal this year. I carry a S&W model 3914 9mm. Never had to use it or even came close but would not hesitate to do so if the need arises.

.45 & .357 Rarely carry either but I can if I want to and that's what's more important to me. "I can if I want to." Cool concept, yes?

DC

What do you guys think about being on record? I have numerous rifles, muzzy's, and one Taurus 44 mag I keep in the truck. Only one shotgun is registered in my name. I've always been a little leary of having my name on record, but would like to have a CCW. What are some of the pro's and con's of having one. BTW, I'm in Colorado. Don't know if that changes anything?

I figure if your on record as having ever bought one, your on record as owning a gun/guns. I've bought guns then sold them later or give them to family. I've purchased guns from private individuals that don't require registration. I figure if anyone ever comes for them, there going to take all they can find, regardless of the registration status. I don't plan on giving anyone any reason to ever come gather mine up, unless the world turns upside down. I do my damnest to obey the law and intend to continue to do so. If anarchy happens...............all bets are off. You know what they say about threatening an old man! Old men can't run and they can't wrestle.

.380 bersa everywhere. .357 sp101 is my ogden gun, yeah even with a police blimp patroling town i carry 2 when I hit ogden. Some guys prefer not talk about it, I personally would prefer everyone knows I am carrying. Just like someday I would prefer my daughters boyfriend know I am more than just a little unhinged. Hopefully the the threat would discourage unwanted behavior in others, because I would rather not have to ever use a gun.

Colt 4 inch .357 Magnum, loaded with 158 grain XTP's. Mostly worried about the influx of weirdos here in Western Montana. mtmuley

hey horsecreek if you could get her to turn around I think we could see the gun yes have had a cc for over 15 years and carry hk 9mm compact and hk 40. on_target

yep, colt compact 45 1911 concealled , but i mostly carry open carry springfield 1911 45 its just the way i am and their both my rights !!!!

'IT AINT EASY BEING ME'

LAST EDITED ON Feb-19-11 AT 07:50PM (MST)[p]I have a Permit to carry! Hell I never need it my wife is always there to jump out and scare the hell out of anyone thinking of doing anything bad. I have a Glock 45 at home just in case I do something wrong and cant get away. SH!T she caught me writting this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I carry a Taurus PT145 (.45). Usually concealed, sometimes open carry. Sweet little gun, small enough to easily conceal, but packs a punch (and ten rounds).

Have a had a CCW for 10+ years...I'm with 1911.. pack a Colt .45 Gov..worked for me in the service 40years ago, still works now.In Wyoming your always wearing a coat 90% of the year.. My wife has a 9mm Beretta 92F.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom