CWMU DEER TAG

D

deserthorn

I drew the Spring creek/dodge cwmu Deer tag. the reason I put in for this tag was because my dads friends hunt this cwmu for elk every year and last year they hunted it for deer and one of them killed a 208 inch non typical all they other guys killed some good deer also, but they told me it would be a great hunt and I would have a Chance at some good bucks. But I thought I would Ask all of you MMer's if any of you have hunted this area or guided on it and what to really expect on this hunt. thanks for any INFO. I think more than anything I'm just getting anxious for the hunt to start so I'm starting to second guess a little bit.

Jake

Jake don't know about that hunt. But don't second guess your decision if there have been good animals taken there by others theres no reason you can't do it. Go out have a good time an knock em down. Remember Second Guessing is the first step to failure.
Good Luck and Great Memories

You have a great tag, don't second guess yourself. The CWMU manager is a great guy who will do his best to make the hunt successful for you. I would not get my heart set on a 30 inch buck, but you should be able to have a chance at many 4 points in the 25-28 inch range. Good luck and have a great time.

Thanks for the posts guys. ya I am getting so anxious for the hunt that i just wanted to here about some peoples experiences down there and see how the hunt is and maybe even see some pics from people that have been down there in recent years. and I don't need a giant buck I would like on but I don't need one but I would like to get an opportunity at a really good solid buck one thats got good weight good tine length ect.

Jake

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom