debate predictions

cabinfever

Very Active Member
Since there is bound to be a post debate thread, is there any predictions on how the presidential debate will go down tommorow night.

I predict Romney will do well and that Obama will do better. However, if Obama does even slightly better than his last debate, the media will pronounce him the victor as they fall at his feet.

>I predict the moderator will ask
>stupid questions.
That will be done for Obama since he has no work experience and has no idea how to run a Business.

I'll say Obama will do better than Romney but not enough to matter. he's not going to sleep through this one you can bet on that.

Stay thirsty my friends

>I'll say Obama will do better
>than Romney but not enough
>to matter. he's not
>going to sleep through this
>one you can bet on
>that.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay thirsty my friends
I guess that means no questions on the economy,the debt crisis,unemployment and Libya.Should be an easy one for Obama.

Bill Maher....then 440 will tell us who won...

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Obama will have that Cash tune in his head all night when he gets freight trained by Romney for a second time. "I hear that train a comin, its rollin round the bend, I aint seen the sunshine since I don't know when....."

"I'll admit it, that's hella funny! Good to see you around 202, I wish you would return on a regular basis there's a lot of bruised low lying fruit on here lately. You should be on here on a regular basis especially since it was your political carpet bombing at the campfire that inspired this forum!"
Thank you Forthewall

Lame question from the snot nosed College kid he's worried that he won't get a 200,000 dollar a year job, go hoe some weed's or buck some hay.

Pretty much what I figured.

Obama seems to be spanking Romney in the fact checker follow up, not that facts matter to most folks.

No big game changer.

Stay thirsty my friends

Romney looked agitated when he had to deal with facts and figures. But I guess to him there meaningless.

Eldorado

eldorko, I think that Romney drove the point home on Obama's dismal record for the past four years on the economy and jobs. Even the immigration issue where he broke his promise to reform immigration during his first two years when he could have shoved it though as he did Obamacare.

If you think Obama really cares about the Hispanic immigration issue, outside of wanting their votes, I got a bridge in Brooklyn I would like to sell you.

RELH

Obama's bad M'Kay. I think we've got that, it's all Romney had in his toolbox.

Does it matter to any of you that NONE of Romney's plans give many details and what specifics they do give don't add up ?

Obama pounced on this and Romney stood there like a deer in the headlights. if Obama wins this it will be because he got it through that Romney really offers nothing more than a new face on an old program republicans have used for years.

Romney doesn't scare me, but my expectations are no higher than they are for Obama. this is why the election is so close.

Still no takers on my bet things won't be peachie under Romney. maybe you wingnuts aren't as stupid as you seem, you're just full of crap.

Stay thirsty my friends

Left leaning CNN poll said Obama won 46% to 39%. I would concur that is probably accurate. Obama had a good night and shows he can debate, but his record has more voice than his debate performance. What I found very interesting is that there were a series of 5 polls that followed concerning the economy all of which Romney won handedly. One of the commentators, who I have always considered left leaning said "if this election is about the economy, Romney is going to win".

What i find very interesting is that Obama didn't even spend one minute talking about his plans for the next 4 years....its because he don't have any plans

I am a little disappointed Romney didn't stick it too the President on Libya, and thats probably due in part to Crowley fact checking Romney with non factual information which will bite Obama in the butt in the coming days.

Don't think this will move the polls but we shall see.

Obama did say act of terror, you can't change facts to siut your argument or discredit the moderator.

Wouldn't you like a few details in the " new and improved " republican plan ? or are you content to just know it should be able to take us back to 2008?

Stay thirsty my friends

LAST EDITED ON Oct-17-12 AT 09:33AM (MST)[p]440, after talking about protests to a video "Obama said no act of terror will go unpunished" (refering to 9/11). Than for 2 weeks this administration talked about the video being the casue of the attacks. The moderator, Candy Crowley, has already walked back her moronic fact check, and states that Romney was right. The president knew within 24 hrs it was a terrorist attack and never once looked the american people in the eye and said this is a terrorist attack. IMO Romney missed a golden oppurtunity on Benghazzi attack in large part because the liberal moderator tried to bail out the annointed one.It was 2 on one last night and Obama still didn't get a decsicive win.

So 440, answer the question, the commander in chief has failed to answer? If this was an act of terror, how come this administration blamed the Beghazzi attacks on a protest to a video for two weeks?I'll bet you a steak dinner you can't answer that?

The investigation is ongoing, nobody knows all the answers today so they sure as hell didn't two weeks ago.

If it was an organized attack what does that change?

Stay thirsty my friends

Its been my experience in sports that those who complain about the officials are usually the loser. I believe the same thing holds true in politics. I lost so it was the officials fault or moderator in this case.

True story. I guess we need Hannity to moderate so it can be fairly unbalanced.

Corn I thought you were in the Owl Creeks?

Stay thirsty my friends

Corn, CNN gave Obama the win, CBS gave Romney the win, Fox called it a draw.Crowley was doing a good job until she decided to become a fact checker with major inaccuracies.

440, the reason it matters is that this administration lied to the american people.you still didn't answer my question. Why all the talk about the video when they knew in real time it was a coordinated terrorist attack?

Don't hink Hannity would do it for me, but Brett Baier would do a fine job.

LAST EDITED ON Oct-17-12 AT 12:54PM (MST)[p]despite as hard as Candy ass tried to help Obama, 29 Romney interuptions by her and only 9 to her boy and 10% more speaking time given to Obama and candy throwing bones to the stuttering idiot Obama, Romney like I said Freight trained Obama, he schooled Obama on economics and all Obama could do was stutter and throw out cliches.

"I'll admit it, that's hella funny! Good to see you around 202, I wish you would return on a regular basis there's a lot of bruised low lying fruit on here lately. You should be on here on a regular basis especially since it was your political carpet bombing at the campfire that inspired this forum!"
Thank you Forthewall

I knew it was a win but when I saw MSNBC panel of undecided voters mostly change their minds and say they are now voting Romney, I knew it was a lock.

Thank you Forthewall

If anything in that debate made you decide to vote for either candidate you're too stupid to have voting rights.

Stay thirsty my friends

He was working with the parts of the plan we have heard about, they don't add up. from what one can gather the success of Romney's plan is based on massive economic growth, if that fails to happen Romneys debt would exceed Obama's. as someone who runs a business I can assure you that expecting a best case scenario a dangerous presumtion.

When asked directly what exemptions Romney would eliminate what was his answer? I watched and I didn't hear did you? as someone with no mortgage or debt I don't care, all my business deductions will stay in effect and my tax rate will be cut 20% from what I can gather. add to that no capital gains and I'm dancing all the way to the bank. yet somehow I don't see Joe the plumber losing his mortgage deductions and other tax breaks the middle class have come to accept being popular. I wonder if that's why direct answers will have to wait until after the election?

If people who are not very well off buy this pig in a poke I guess I only have one thing to say, thanks.

Stay thirsty my friends

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom