donating tags?

betterlucky

Drew two rifle doe antelope tags for unit 17 and won't be able to make the trip up this year, wondering if I can donate tags and if anyone can put me in touch with any organizations if so. Thanks, Andy

LAST EDITED ON Jul-26-19 AT 12:08PM (MST)[p]Contact United Special Sportsman Alliance at toll free 800-518-8019...hth....they provide outdoor opportunities for kids in dire medical condition...they are associated with Www.childswish.org...good luck and thanks for your generosity...hth

>Drew two rifle doe antelope tags
>for unit 17 and won't
>be able to make the
>trip up this year, wondering
>if I can donate tags
>and if anyone can put
>me in touch with any
>organizations if so. Thanks,
>Andy

In Wyoming, you can only donate a license to a disabled vet or a permanently disabled person in a wheelchair who is sponsored by a non-profit organization. This process is done through the G&F Dept.

There are licenses available through the Game & Fish for children with life threatening diseases, but these are not transferred from another person.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom