Double barbary rams

UngulateFoe

Went out with a few friends to look for some barbs. Our group split up and my buddy and I decided to go out and glass off a cliff. Band of ~20 sheep were right below us. Lucky?.....Yes. We both set up prone on the edge of the cliff and shot ~60 degrees downward at 200 yards. Two rams down. Not the biggest but they are our first rams. Big thanks to our other buddy who put in a ton of time researching the area.

8084sheep_4_internet.jpg

6590goats_sheep_4_internet.jpg

The Beast is Dead, Long Live the Beast.

-The Nuge

Nice rams. I always try to make sure there isn't anything in the back ground of my pics that will give my location away.

I have recently become a sheep addict after seeing a bunch on my archery deer hunt. I haven't even been able to draw a tag in 7 years applying so I may have to start trying some otc areas. Problem with that is I don't even know where to start looking.

Maybe I'll have to go call some coyotes and glass for sheep the same weekend.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom