Drew xx unit...need coordinates

sremim

Very Active Member
I drew a prime unit in northern AZ for bull elk. I can't say what unit but I would like for everybody on here to please send me all GPS coordinates to every honey hole in the prime units. I will also need all available trail cam pics. I wont be able to scout. Please please please........

Oh, and I've never hunted elk before so I will need someone to tell me how to do that too.......

Thanks!!! :) :) :)

dang, I'm an ass sometimes......oh well, its fun!

Well if you go down fs road xxx and take it to xxx hill there is a really good vantage point it you look to the xxxxxx. You will need to get up around 11 in the morning and only hunt until 2 at the latest and I heard if you drive around it makes the bulls go crazy in that unit. Make sure to stay away from any water even if it is 100 out. Also make sure you use your bugle at least 40 times per hour. Works well....

On a side note I would be happy to send u some of the huge bulls I have on my trail cam, but they are invisible so no one can see them but me.

Good luck on your hunt in unit xx got some good bulls up there.

Dammit, I was actually going to send you a pm to pick your brain for my late bull tag in 10. ReaLly! Screw that, my self esteem can't handle you today!

"The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle." General John J. "Black Jack" Pershing, US Army
"Most men go through life wondering if they made a difference, Marines don't have that problem." President Ronald Regan

All the big bulls in that unit live in ONE spot ALL THE TIME!!!! I know where it is but can't tell you!!

>True, true......on my way to walmart!!!
>

Be sure to get the one with the gps satellite thingy so you can instantly download the pics strait to your computer. Also pick up a bag of Reese's Pieces for TC bait. They're a killer attractant for all kinds of critters. Just ask E.T.

I noticed on a camera review for Sony HX5V that it not only has a GPS for location of the picture taken, but a compass to tell you which direction the picture was facing!

I thought about handing them out at the next sporting show as free samples, with an automatic download to my home computer. :)

LAST EDITED ON Apr-10-11 AT 07:15PM (MST)[p]Sremim, boy it is a small world. I too drew an archery tag in northern Arizona, 6B to be exact, and unfortunately I have never been there. I actually applied by mistake as I have an uncle who has hunted 6A and got the two mixed up - he has no knowledge of 6B and now lives in Yuma. I won't be able to scout, as travel costs are obviously crazy, and can barely afford the one trip to hunt. And I too would appreciate any advice, I really don't need the GPS coordinates - that would be great but a bit much to ask -, just a few good starting points would be great. Good luck with your quest for help. I hope to find help too, as this will most likely be the only time in my life I draw a tag in Arizona.

I uhh... I uhhh... I ain't saying nothing!

That was a bunt up the 3rd base line and sremim's playin third. Have fun fielding that one.

"The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle." General John J. "Black Jack" Pershing, US Army
"Most men go through life wondering if they made a difference, Marines don't have that problem." President Ronald Regan

If make it to 20 posts without sremim offending you somethings very wrong. This one is well past 150 and and about to get his cherry popped. Go easy, we're all watching.

Sometimes I get bored at work....what better way to get some entertainment than picking on people? And to make it fair, I didnt single anyone out in particular!!!!!! hehe

Yeah but thats like a 400" bull falling on one of my arrows. Awsome!

I also got a tag this year. A muzzy bull tag for unit 8. I need to buy a rifle and to make sure do you put the powder in before or after the bullet? If anyone lives near there and would like to camp with me and help me find a bull I would reciprocate by buying the beer. I am looking for a 400 class bull. Thanks.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom