First Deer hunt in Utah

freedomrocks

I just got home from my first Muzzy hunt in Utah, I have hunted in many states over the years, The hunt was a success with lots of hard work in your beautiful state, but i have never seen so much trash and cans on the back country roads, and even 2 miles off the road, What kind of people think is OK? It makes me sick, In one week i picked up over 100 cans and plastic water bottles and i did not make a dent. So i have a challenge , If you see one , stop and pick up just one per trip, if we all did that, we can all smile, Lets pass it on to our Kids trash free,,,, Rock on !!

Thanks for trying to clean things up. Unfortunately, it will take more then everyone picking up one piece of trash. My home state is full of dirt bags. Went out last year with a buddy and cleaned up around a couple local reservoirs and a couple high traffic canyons. The amount of trash was unreal. From typical small stuff to old shot out TVs. pretty pathetic.

Actually one piece at a time will do it, Its a mind set ,, with that being said, very few people will do it or care, just through it out and drive off, O well i will keep trying

Thanks for the help. One can at a time will make a difference.

With that said, I've hunted big game in Utah for over 45 years and you've just described more trash than I've seen in almost 5 decades!

I've seen a few drunken-trashy camp sites and have cleaned them up and not too much else. You must have hit the motherlode of trash!

Zeke

This is my 42 year hunting big game 1 st time in Utah, there was 5 of us from the ultra lib. state of Ca. We all said the same thing, why so much trash, Don't worry we are ready to move to Utah. I will do what i can and leave my mouth shut. One can at a time, Take care.

Why leave your mouth shut? Call it how you see it. We all have room for improvement!
We should all keep our eyes open for trash and an eye out for the damn litterbugs!
Thanks,
Zeke

Thanks for your understanding, this has been going on in all states for a long time, and it really ticks me off, Hope you have a great season, There is only one earth , Why trash it!!

Thanks for taking the time to pick it up. It isn't just UT though, CO has more than its share of jerks too (CO resident). It is in every state, one area we hunt/shed hunt in we even pick up crap from decades ago when they were in there logging and leaving cans, cables and other crap.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

>wah wah wah......
a certain individuals response on 8/12/2014 to anyone that commits suicide.
http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/DCForumID11/19864.html
There are many things that would be nice to wish for or say but then I would be just like him.

So Rock?

Was you Hunting Bucks or Bulls?

Any Pics?

Ya,We've gotta bunch of TARDS in this State!

We've picked Trash up every year since We've been around!

One thing I've never Quite Understood?

These TARDS will take their old 29"+ TV's out,set them up at 20 Yards away & shoot them with Their 300 RUM's & Bragg how they hit it!:D

Guess there's a lot of Frustration with Buying a New TV!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

I am from Utah, and have noticed the same thing.
There is trash all over the place, and way more trash than any other state.
I just do not get it!

We hunted Wyoming and Idaho this year, and saw very little trash.
Went for a day in Utah, and found trash all over the place.

Weird and sad.

I hate to see trash anywhere anytime. I pick up my share of other people's. I picked up hostess wrappers all day on an Idaho deer hunt this year. I find it hard to believe that you can carry a hoho 2 miles up the hill but can't carry the wrapper out. Drives me crazy. Here is their fire with what they left at camp. :(
4402trash.jpg

8605trash.1.jpg

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom