Founders thoughts on the UWC petition

Lets get Mike Lee and Orinn Hatch on the phone to let them know about this petition. We need some political support from our state representitives.

Sen. Hatch and Sen. Lee are both in the U.S. Senate overseeing federal laws. The issue we are dealing with concerns state law, overwhich neither Sen. Hatch or Sen. Lee have any jurisdiction. It's Governor Herbert and the Utah State Legislators who are the decision makers on this issue and who you need to petition to get action on this matter.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-26-12 AT 05:31PM (MST)[p]TG--it is an old issue that slammy came and helped a fellow hunter out on....

Not my place to re-hash it up but suffice it as past issue.....

You are okay.

Robb

LAST EDITED ON Jun-26-12 AT 06:18PM (MST)[p]I don't see a single name on that website, red flag one....

btw, I signed also.

Tye Boulter.....nope, I'm not the smartest man alive but that doesn't rhyme with Fart.

Tye is a good egg though and has done a good job as President of UWC. If anyone has questions or an issue with the group or the proposal, please send him an email. I promise he'll answer and you'll get a direct answer. [email protected]

Shawn Spring
UWC Southern Chapter Co-Chair

I sure got a good opinion of Tye when I asked inquired about the UWC when I first heard about it and he not only contacted me and gave me good information, but also gave me his home phone number and told me not to be afraid to give him a jingle any time I had a question or comment about the group. I joined right away after that and suggest everyone else do the same. There are no dues at the present time, but if there was or are in the future I'll gladly get the checkbook out.

Here is how I feel slam. If this so called guy hasn't done anything to make it right with those that he has wronged. Then everyone should know what this crook has done. ESPECIALLY if he is in the ranks of so called UWC. If you think DP is bad, this guy takes the cake.

I'll respectively delete my posts as i wrongfully highjacked this thread......Carry on boys and girls ;-)

LAST EDITED ON Jun-26-12 AT 08:07PM (MST)[p]I'll also offer an apology to slamdunk since I evidently made an assumption and was informed in a PM from a member I respect that I mispoke and don't know the real situation that caused the slamdunk post. Sorry slamdunk!!!

>LAST EDITED ON Jun-26-12
>AT 08:07?PM (MST)

>
>I'll also offer an apology to
>slamdunk since I evidently made
>an assumption and was informed
>in a PM from a
>member I respect that I
>mispoke and don't know the
>real situation that caused the
>slamdunk post. Sorry slamdunk!!!
>

It's all good Topgun, it happened a few years back and i'm sure there's a lot of members who either can't remember the situation or hadn't heard about that ugly mess.
Just when i think i'm getting over it i get reminded and my blood begins to boil....i am sorry.
(hand shake)

I feel kinda bad cause, I have no idea what exactly the petition is all about. My friend called and said he signed a petition that asked SFW to show where money went or something. Is that what we're talking about here? Anyway, I guess I need to catch up on things.
I suck!!

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

I originally asked the question to the founder because I was curious to see where he stood with the petition. Glad he's on board.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom