Front Sight

mickeymouseoutfitters

My fiberoptic sight is too big. Does anyone know where I could get a more precise front sight for my traditions evolution?

I'm not one for telling my grandson how big of turd I had to pinch off from having to eat so much meat. I want to give him the antlers that hang from my wall and tell him the unforgettable experience that came with each and every one.

Not sure about a smaller sight for that gun, and I too like a small one. However if you are not using the 6 o'clock hold, it will help with a bigger sight. In other words, instead of covering the bullseye with the front sight, you set the bull on top of the front sight. Reduced my groups at 100 yards about 2 inches.

Some people even just use a metal front sight and file it to a sharp point to get a fine sight.

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

Filing the Front Sight off was an AWESOME Idea back when I had 20/10 Vision!

HELL SAKES!!!

I can't even see the Front Sight now!:D

This Story happens alot it's True!
But Ya Best Hope it don't ever happen to you!

Fiberoptic too bright to hold at 6 o'clock.

I'm not one for telling my grandson how big of turd I had to pinch off from having to eat so much meat. I want to give him the antlers that hang from my wall and tell him the unforgettable experience that came with each and every one.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom