GENERAL UNIT

I was wondering this as well. I don't think I have seen any posts from general archery hunters about successful hunts this year.

No luck on killing anything, but I have seen 2 great bucks. I was in a bad position and unable to get a shot off

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

LAST EDITED ON Sep-16-11 AT 08:14PM (MST)[p]I had one bugle at me 6 times last night before he popped out in an opening and I shot over his back. Not a monster by any means. Even though I missed it was one of the coolest hunts of my life. I think he is 4x5 barely.

64239.15.2011bull2.jpg

This is a trail cam picture of him.

Ive had a few come in for euro's nothing to big though

Skull Designs: Quality European Mounts at affordable prices

I worked a really good bull all day yesterday without a shot oppurtunity. Then got back on him and two others again tonight but the weather won the battle. It was a tough general elk year where I hunt.

Traditional >>>------->

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom