Got my Deer Mount Back

agrvarminthunter

Hey Stinky since you keep whining about nothing but turkey pictures being shown I figured I would give you something else to fix your eyes on for a while. I got him back yesterday. The work was done by Radar's taxidermy in Eunice.

2312kevindeer1.jpg

367kevin4.jpg

8781kevindeer2.jpg

295kevindeer3.jpg

2545kevindeer5.jpg

Enjoy!!

Wow! nice wide buck. looks like early season coat. congrats...looks awesome.

uhhhhh humina humina humina........ i dont know what to do with myself. the turkey drought is broken? nice deer! i think i just got off to ur deer accidentally. thank u so much lol

ego participate in Monasteriense muleys proinde ego sum bardus (I participate on monstermuleys therefore I am stupid)

Yes this is a New Mexico deer. Believe it or not he is a southern muley as well. Yes he does have an early season coat as he was killed in October during the muzzleloader hunt. Stinky, all I gotta say is wipe that up before any gets in the keyboard. I am glad everyone enjoys and if you ever need work done look up Rod at Radars in Eunice or send me a message and I will get you his number.

I like the way you did your mount good looking Buck.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom