Got my first Coues

Blueoak

Very Active Member
I was Carp hunting and had some extra time so I hunt those little guys. He went 95 is that good? I see why you guys hunt them. It was a kick. I shot him in his bed at 263 yards and he never moved.

Sounds like a good buck to me. They are beautiful deer no matter what size rack they carry. 95 is respectable.

Can't wait for some pictures.

Chef
"I Love Animals...They're Delicious!"

Blue, that is a good coues. Put another way, you are only 5" off of making the B&C one year book and 15" off of making lifetime book. compare your buck to what it would take for a muley or elk to make book minimums and you know you have a real nice buck...... Allen Taylor......

Congrats Blue, I read about your muley as well & it sounds like you had one sweet time, I can't afford the carp anymore so I just chase the Coues & love every minute of it, I could spend a month down there & be very content.

Ya, they are a lot like the Blackies. Fun and less expensive. I have to get some pictures up. The Carp still has me shaken, he was the biggest thing I will ever get I am sure. The dink fits between his eye guards!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom