Greatest Mule Deer Hunter of all time?

Definitely Jason Carter who's still in his 40's. He has over 20 bucks over 200" and he's primarily DIY. I know at least one was over 250".

Thomas Baker is killing Monsters while dodging the Cartel, that takes balls and he’s been around a lot of big Deer.

You have all lost your damn minds. There are those who do give a **** about scores. I know 2 men, one is my dad. The other has more 30” mule deer than any man I know. These men don’t care scores. I knew Doyle when he finished concrete. He is a kind man period.

He's solely responsible for the disease that is Utah hunting.

Kind, nice, or whatever, his business model is a cancer.

the story I read about the state record typical elk in montana, if I remember correctly, the antler were left behind until a friend went and got them. There was a time when the body weight was the trophy, just imagine the deer antlers tossed out over the years, just imagine the poached deer that never made it into a book or magazine. I bet the best deer hunter was a semi truck

the story I read about the state record typical elk in montana, if I remember correctly, the antler were left behind until a friend went and got them. There was a time when the body weight was the trophy, just imagine the deer antlers tossed out over the years, just imagine the poached deer that never made it into a book or magazine. I bet the best deer hunter was a semi truck
That semi route would be from Heber to the Basin…

Who was the dude that used to make those amazing videos on the pauns in Utah and Arizona border. He sat a couple diff waterholes for a month in the rut filming giant buck after giant buck. I think it was in the early 90 s he did this.
Giant after giant coming into water.
Anyone remember that dudes name.
I watched his video over and over and over , there were so many giants coming into those tanks.

Good question. I bet there a lot of sleepers out there that have taken some great trophies. Reading the answers some have given put an emphasis on big bucks and others talk about the guy that hunts without guides and finds his animals. I don't believe there is a correct answer as most have an opinion on what makes a great hunter. Just my thought

Good question. I bet there a lot of sleepers out there that have taken some great trophies. Reading the answers some have given put an emphasis on big bucks and others talk about the guy that hunts without guides and finds his animals. I don't believe there is a correct answer as most have an opinion on what makes a great hunter. Just my thought
Wouldn't the guide actually be the better hunter?

There's a lot of great muley hunters just in the town I live in that absolutely don't show off their bucks but have big collections of bucks exceeding 200". I have a nice collection, but some of these guys blow me out of the water!

The best muley hunter might be someone none of us have ever heard of!

I agree that the celebrity guided hunts or those who hunt only where the biggest bucks are and using fame and money to get to them is not going to buy my vote.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom