Grim reaper broadheads?

fulldraw66

Anyone have any experience with the Grim Reaper mechanical broadheads? Thinking about using them for my January mule deer hunt here in NM. I like the design and the bone buster chisel tip just looking for input from folks who have shot animals with them.

I've been a fixed head guy for 11 years. Decided to give the grim reapers a try, mostly for a greater cutting diameter. I used them this year on elk and deer. I killed an elk and a deer, great blood and pass through on both, they worked perfect. I'm going to be using them for a long time. Some of my friends have used them with great results also.

I have used them as well. I shot and elk last year and the results were awesome. I whacked a coyote this year with one. Of course yotes are not really something to put a broadhead of any kind to the test, but it worked great. I will use them in the future.

My wife uses them as well and has not had a problem with her kills. tons of blood and short tracking.

Thanks for the input I will be using them in Jan on my mule deer hunt and will hopefully get an opportunity to put them to the test.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom