Happy Fathers Day

couesmagnet

I woke up this morning, and realized that if it wasn't for my Dad, i wouldn't be a hunter. If my Dad hadn't taken me hunting so many times when i was young, i wouldnt be a hunter. I would like to thank my Dad for taking me in the field so many times, even at the expense of his success rate on the critters we were hunting. Instead of leaving me at home when i was young to go after a 30 inch buck, he chose to harvest smaller game instead so i could be there. I remember talking when i shouldn't have, not being able to sit still for more than 2 minutes at a time, and being more concerned about riding quads than chasing our quarry. I also remember my Dad not going on several of his buddies hunting trips, cause they were older friend hunting trips and a kid would have just got in the way. My Dad is special to me for many reasons, most importantly for his unwavering love thru the years, but one thing stuck out to me when i woke up this morning, and that was to thank him for being so unselfish with his time in the field over the years, and for taking me at such an early age to share his precious time off from work together. Love you Dad, and happy father's day to all you other father's out there.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom