help with unit 23 elk

Aaron

My good friend son drew the jr elk hunt in unit 23. The hunt starts on i think oct 8th. Just wondering if anyone out there in mm land could help out a first time hunter get his first bull. Maybe there is an archer who just got back that could give some good insight on where a guy might look to kill a bull. Any info would be great thanks

Hopefully someone that knows the unit will chime in & help the kid out on his hunt. If I knew anything I would be happy to assist, but I've never hunted 23.

dont know what info you have gotten but hunt this area to the north right by az state line. unit 15 is to the north and 23 to the south. elk cross over the state line. there is a water hole in unit 15 right by the state line that they go to water but they travel back to unit 23. if need anymore info let me know.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom