Henry mountains

Darkcloud

Anybody know of anything that has came off of this unit this year? Just wondering if the buck I was watching last month is still alive? I haven't seen anything posted on this unit yet. Thanks for any info.

I've only see pics of 1 buck so far. 37 wide, 9x7, killed by a Mossback hunter.

Yelum

YBU

7019yelumlogosig2.jpg

I am sure that all three of us are talking about the same buck. 7x9 220+ very wide with the cheaters. I'm sure pics will surface soon. Not a mossback hunter.

}}-SLIVER-->

I got pictures of the monster shot last night. They aren't mine so I won't post them but it is a great buck.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-25-14 AT 01:22PM (MST)[p]I've got pics of the buck from last night too. Stud buck. Same thing, not going to post them since they aren't mine. Are you guys friends with the hunter? If so we may all know each other.

My brothers buddy just killed a slug on the Henry's. It has been on social media. Similar genetics, just not as wide.

I am guessing its one a buddy called T bone. a big "t ed" sticker off of left side another good sticker of of right. 33" wide roughed 220. Not sure if he wants me to forward the pics. He did post if on his face book(my buddy not the hunter, my buddy had helped him some the day before)
I think hunter was Brian Cole

Yes we may all know each other. Brian cole is the hunter on the other one.
Yelum.... Two similar bucks killed. Brains is not as wide as the one you posted, but very impressive.

}}-SLIVER-->

Yes, I have seen Brians buck. Beautiful toad. Frame very similar to WWD's gov tag buck from a few years ago. Congrats to the hunter.

Yelum

YBU

7019yelumlogosig2.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom