Hog Hunt?

LoveBigRacks

I talked to a couple of outfits at the Sportsman's Show this weekend but most of them are in NorCal. Anybody know of a reputable outfit in OR who offer spring hog hunts? Looking to take my 12 yr old son on a pig hunt if possible...Thx guys.

LBR

He's a bit young IMO, but I'd check around Oregon State. Hear there's some pretty bigins up round them parts.

HK

i dont think he's to young at all, just dont make it a real close encounter hunt. if i was going to look for a pig hunt, i'd be looking northern cali. way more pigs to hunt.

I was being sarcastic about "hogs around Oregon State...." referring to some of the female students enrolled there....that is why I said he might be too young...I don't know of any four legged hogs in OR unless they are on a ranch. Do a little research on North Cali and for not much money you can chase them with dogs or go on a spot and stock. It is a blast and would be really fun for the little guys.

HK

Thanks for the feedback guys.

HK, all we got wandering around OSU are a bunch of beavers, how could a guy go wrong? Son will be a teenager in a couple of weeks so I think he's ready to start chasing tail! LOL

LBR

Back
Top Bottom