Hyde Park poachers Plead guilty

Huntin50. Thanks much. That really clears up a lot an makes more sense. It's hard to put into perspective not knowing a lot of the fine details. Great buck sucks to go out this way ..........

Have any of you seen "A Single Shot"?

Poetic F'N Justice!

[font color="redhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMsueOnu0kY

LAST EDITED ON Feb-06-15 AT 09:33PM (MST)[p]> Greg,
>
> I know exactly how
>my friends and family will
>remember me. I am only
>guilty on this forum. You
>do not know the half
>of it.... I'm guilty? coming
>from a guy who has
>POACHED a big game animal
>in Idaho with a Utah
>tag, that holds absolutely no
>weight with me. Should I
>have done some things different?
>ya, I should have. When
>the song ended though I
>could hold my head up
>high with dignity. Please, someone
>post a pic. of this
>deer after oct, 27th 2013?....
>most watched deer in northern
>Utah and not 1 picture.
>When the proposed kill was
>a few days after the
>27th.

Take it somewhere else dude, as you've been outed and I, for one, really don't care if it was killed the day you stated or not. We know with the evidence in the court case that it was poached illegally at night in an area not open to hunting. I don't doubt that you hold your head up high, but with dignity, LOL! What a joke and a loser along with your two buddies!!!

OMG Tri ! You have a taxi shop ? If the work represents the artist I'm guessing you have a hard time making ends meet with ass mounts !

> Greg,
>
> I know exactly how
>my friends and family will
>remember me. I am only
>guilty on this forum. You
>do not know the half
>of it.... I'm guilty? coming
>from a guy who has
>POACHED a big game animal
>in Idaho with a Utah
>tag, that holds absolutely no
>weight with me. Should I
>have done some things different?
>ya, I should have. When
>the song ended though I
>could hold my head up
>high with dignity. Please, someone
>post a pic. of this
>deer after oct, 27th 2013?....
>most watched deer in northern
>Utah and not 1 picture.
>When the proposed kill was
>a few days after the
>27th.

Hey A$$es I mean Butts, Serious question here.

When 3 dumb Utarded poachers such as yourselves are all hanging out, drinking pi$$ beer, butchering and caping out a poached 240 buck, do you all have smiles on your faces and feel a sense of pride and satisfaction that you just accomplished something that 99% of deer hunters will never? Or is it just business as usual for you Utarded poachers and just another day in your buddies garage?

I'm askin again!

Has anybody seen "A Single Shot"?

Poetic F'N Justice!

The Deer Gets the Last Laugh!

OK I'm back. WHat did I miss? Oh, nothing.

SO HAS ANYBODY PROVIDED A PIC OF SAID DEER AFTER THE SEASON CLOSED?

COme on. One of you Perry Masons or Matlocks has to have the post season pic, Right?????? You've got text info, tellephone calls, dried blood, beer boxes, and they must be guilty because they don't have a field pic, but no one has turned up with a post season live pic?????

>COme on. One of you
>Perry Masons or Matlocks has
>to have the post season
>pic, Right?????? You've got
>text info, tellephone calls, dried
>blood, beer boxes, and they
>must be guilty because they
>don't have a field pic,
>but no one has turned
>up with a post season
>live pic?????

No, they must be guilty because they stood in court and admitted to poaching this deer and trying to cover it up. Go have a fake dinner with three wanna be attorneys and ask them what that means. They can 'splain it to you simply.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-07-15 AT 11:51AM (MST)[p]>>COme on. One of you
>>Perry Masons or Matlocks has
>>to have the post season
>>pic, Right?????? You've got
>>text info, tellephone calls, dried
>>blood, beer boxes, and they
>>must be guilty because they
>>don't have a field pic,
>>but no one has turned
>>up with a post season
>>live pic?????
>
>
>No, they must be guilty because
>they stood in court and
>admitted to poaching this deer
>and trying to cover it
>up. Go have a fake
>dinner with three wanna be
>attorneys and ask them what
>that means. They can 'splain
>it to you simply.

The guy hasn't got a clue, but he slept in a Holiday Inn Express once in his lifetime! Keep the stupid replies coming Tri, as it doesn't seem to embarrass you one bit!!

I know they plead guilty. I want one of you zealots to provide the same level of proof that is being demanded from them AND OTHER RELATED PARTIES.

You need that most of all Vanilla.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-07-15 AT 01:38PM (MST)[p]>COme on. One of you
>Perry Masons or Matlocks has
>to have the post season
>pic, Right?????? You've got
>text info, tellephone calls, dried
>blood, beer boxes, and they
>must be guilty because they
>don't have a field pic,
>but no one has turned
>up with a post season
>live pic?????

In fact, there may not be such field pics, anymore than there were field pics of them doing the shooting, but it didn't seem to stop the legal process nor the confessions. Nor will it stop the sentencing. I and my wife have been on juries where NO pics were shown nor needed for convictions.

Elkfromabove,

I totally understand. Most of what I have done here is just let these people see what illogical thinking breeds. They like to use illogical thinking to hang people but they don't like it when the same burden of proof is placed upon them. Nor do they like the illogical conclusions which are formed by the public once they think there is no more use for their "evidence".

Basically they love the end justifying the means but they don't understand it doesn't end where they choose and the means can swallow them.

I killed a big buck once and only one picture exists of it. It is a pic in a barn, not a kill site, with dried blood. I guess if it had eaten out of a church flower bed I better find an attorney.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-07-15 AT 02:11PM (MST)[p]>I know they plead guilty.
>I want one of you
>zealots to provide the same
>level of proof that is
>being demanded from them AND
>OTHER RELATED PARTIES.
>
>You need that most of all
>Vanilla.

What a weener! Us "zealots" didn't and don't need photo proof of the buck after the season was over because we're not the ones that were the defendants that had an overwhelming stack of evidence brought against them without photos! With the physical and witness evidence Greg mentioned it was all that was needed to obtain a guilty plea and the second was even easier on the lying part for that plea and conviction. With the lack of morals and integrity these guys have shown in doing what they did, it would certainly take a lot more to convince anyone when they say it was done than just a verbal statement such as Butts is offering up. In case you don't remember the original thread where you were all over both myself and Vanilla, we both told you what was needed for a conviction and that given time if the case was put together properly someone would get nailed and it came about just as we stated. With the DNA field evidence and all the other evidence of people seeing the buck when they said they did and are considered credible witnesses by the Prosecutor and Judge, these guys didn't have much of a choice in their plea. I think most wish the Prosecutor would have gone with felonies due to this being so egregious, but he didn't and we will have to hope that the sentence recommended on these Misdemeanor charges is the max and then is dealt out on the sentencing date early next month. Hopefully, the DWR can also give them the max of 14 years as far as loss of privileges and maybe Utah citizens can even get stricter minimum sentences on poaching like CO, TX, and other states have where the Judge has no discretion to be lenient like many are nowadays on these types of crimes. We know your view on poaching and penalties, so there's really no reason for you to continue your BS about this case!

Now you are flat out lying Topgun.

On previous threads you and vanilla claimed y'all didnt need anything more than the " witnesses" who claimed to see the dear alive in November. I told you that more was needed to convict them and that's exactly what happened.

As for evidence needed for defendants, defendants don't have to provide you with evidence. Defendants are innocent until proven guilty with evidence not the other way around. You just confessed you are a zealot. The burden of proof is on the prosecution not whoever you decide to lynch with Internet gossip. Shame on you. Move to Iran.

I am hardly ever on here anymore----

So Who got Big Shot $FW's--Greg'$ $2000.00 'Reward' offering?

Hey--thanks,

Robb

LAST EDITED ON Feb-07-15 AT 06:58PM (MST)[p]Coby, "Butts",

OK lets have a little tell the truth session. I'll go first.

About 12-15 years ago I would say, I had a legal mountain lion tag for Ut and a friend had a legal tag for ID. We ran a lion near the UT ID border. (During that time, Sportsmen had many meeting with the DWR to try to improve our deer herds. The DWR decided to have harvest objects on the Cache. They wanted to kill more lions. I think they killed the 35 lion quota in around 3 weeks that year.) A friend had dogs. We were between Fish haven canyon and the Utah border. The area did not have any signs or road crossings. I shot the cat near the border. We didn't have a GPS back then. I took the cat out the ID side. A local houndsman went up to the area the next day. Questions were asked. "I told the truth", thinking there must be a little grey area. I was wrong. I got a ticket, paid the fine, lost my license for a year. It was a mistake and a learning lesson. I also go over the speed limit sometimes, and about 30 years party hunted before. The same year I shot a mountain lion on the wrong side of a border, I donated a lion hunt that I won the previous year, instead of selling it for 2K to a wildlife banquet to raise more money to help wildlife. I have volunteered many hours over the years, to help wildlife and hunting. Deer feeding program, turkey transplants, youth phesant hunts,deer collaring research, planted bitter brush, work on wild life banquets, etc, etc. That is why I know many of the sportsmen who say they saw the Hyde Park buck after the hunt. Some asked me to help, because the case was closed at one time because of Shelby, Steven, and You were lying. The truth and justice wasn't coming out.

You say you are only guilty on Monster mules. You made these statements.

Butts (9 posts) Click to EMail Butts Click to send private message to Butts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
Jan-18-14, 08:51 PM (MST)
91. "RE: Hyde park buck update with pic?"
The person accused of so called poaching on this forum.(general consensus )called DWR shortly after the kill date . Gave a statement. Asked for Logan area fish cop info.granted. Called this officer several times. No answer. You would think that officer would call back. Right? No DWR personal have contacted this person. He welcomes them to. Dropped a pin on his phone of the kill site. Most of you want this to be illegitimate so bad . Why?Butts (9 posts) Click to EMail Butts Click to send private message to Butts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
Jan-18-14, 02:29 AM (MST)

48. "RE: Hyde park buck update with pic?"
I swear to god 10%(90% of the posts )of the guys on here sit in the hair saloon and b##t each other off.you know who you are. What a god d##n joke. Where the hell are these pics after the hunt??????? You would think a 240+ inch buck would be pretty unmistakable in N. UT. But, yet people are so consumed by the head gear on this deer, they would make a 2 point the Hyde park buck!!! This deer is not sh#t in the big picture. Start squabbling over the overall deer herd. Then maybe we can get some where. But, you guys won't cause your in it for the drama and your own selfish reasons . get some legit proof of this buck being killed illegally, until then shut your god Da## mouths. It's always something. A proof date killed. Still assumptions. Never ending bull Sh#t with this hunting gig. Hey, TOP this is Coby Butler and I did take a pic. Of this buck dead oct. 27th . Taped him out to. And to my knowledge this deer was taken legally. You want to start throwing my full name out on a open forum come talk to me! 6040 w 18400n garland ut.

Have fun with your drama bull SH##
7819image.jpg

Butts (9 posts) Click to EMail Butts Click to send private message to Butts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
Jan-20-14, 07:17 PM (MST)

156. "RE: Hyde park buck update with pic?"
Trophymuley, your little purple dot on that map, is what it is , a little purple dot . It does not represent jack. That buck was dead hours before the EVENING OF THE LAST DAY. Give us 1 legit photo of the buck on Oct. 27th or after. And for the pic. Of the buck lying on the cement. It's wrong ,that photo was taken about 12:00 pm on Sunday, the 27th. Nothing was changed with any data on the photo. Think what you would like. That buck was pushing some does when the hunter shot it. It can't be that a mature mule deer buck would expand his rutting grounds? Right? A deer would never do that right? Wow, personally I think your definetly emotionally attached and delirious . You even stated that the buck was on the edge of (your) boundary last year during the rut. And no the hunter had no idea that this was Hyde park buck when he shot it. It wasn't until someone helped him take care of the buck, that it's identity was revealed.

Please remember you stated in your MAP post that the buck was bedded under your little purple dot, THE EVENING OF THE LAST DAY. where the hell is a pic?

You knew the Buck was shot in the dark and poached from day one. To your credit you told Shelby and Steven that they were crazy for doing what they did. According to one of your friends. But you continued to defend them, and tried to help them get away with this crime. I DIDN'T WRITE THE ABOVE STATMENTS, YOU DID. YOUR OWN WORDS MADE YOU GUILTY. You knew they deliberatly poached the buck with a .22 caliber, at night, in town, from day one. You told them they were F?. Stupid.

Why are you digging your heels in? Not that it matters. They finally admitted their wrong.

Your turn to tell the truth.
Do you really want us to believe you took that picture at 12 noon, with dry blood all over the place?

Did Shelby have a freezer big enough to hide the poached buck for 7 days prior to taking it to the taxidermist? It would have had to be frozen to keep with the warm temeratures. The picture of Shelby holding the buck is NOT FROZEN. 6 days after you claim you took the picture, and the buck isn't caped out yet and has pink fleash?
Do you really think people will believe you?
What about the .22 caliber bullet hole in the bucks head?
Feel free to clear things up.

So you tell repeated lies. And now you're saying all the witness that saw the buck Sunday morning, afternoon, EVening, Monday and Tuesday are lying?

Greg.

Some LOWLIFE PRICK was Bad Mouthing me on another Hunting Site Claiming I was the one Stirrin this Sshhitt up!

I had No Bite/Info at all!

The only Reason I started a Thread was competition between me & NVB and I only changed one word on the Title of the Thread!

I'll see if I can find the Thread & see if somebody can Identify the #####!

>Elkfromabove,
>
>I totally understand. Most of
>what I have done here
>is just let these people
>see what illogical thinking breeds.
> They like to use
>illogical thinking to hang people
>but they don't like it
>when the same burden of
>proof is placed upon them.
> Nor do they like
>the illogical conclusions which are
>formed by the public once
>they think there is no
>more use for their "evidence".
>
>
>Basically they love the end justifying
>the means but they don't
>understand it doesn't end where
>they choose and the means
>can swallow them.
>
>I killed a big buck once
>and only one picture exists
>of it. It is
>a pic in a barn,
>not a kill site, with
>dried blood. I guess
>if it had eaten out
>of a church flower bed
>I BETTER FIND AN ATTORNEY.
>

I'd say that would depend on when it was last seen eating out of the church flowerbed, by how many observers and where the church flowerbed was, 'cause the animal will be missed, pics or no pics.

>First time u seen that elkassassin?
>

No!

Just wondering who the Jimmy-ASS-Hat is?

>Now you are flat out lying
>Topgun.
>
>On previous threads you and vanilla
>claimed y'all didnt need anything
>more than the " witnesses"
>who claimed to see the
>dear alive in November.
>I told you that more
>was needed to convict them
>and that's exactly what happened.
>
>
>As for evidence needed for defendants,
> defendants don't have to
>provide you with evidence.
>Defendants are innocent until proven
>guilty with evidence not the
>other way around. You
>just confessed you are a
>zealot. The burden of
>proof is on the prosecution
>not whoever you decide to
>lynch with Internet gossip.
>Shame on you. Move
>to Iran.

What a douchebag! You don't know how much evidence would have been needed for the conviction because it didn't even go to a jury, LOL! A defendant has to have enough going on his side when charges are brought against them to show that the case for the prosecution isn't strong enough for a conviction. In this particular case it appears the defendants didn't even ask for a trial by Judge or Jury because there was overwhelming evidence from numerous witness statements along with physical evidence found at the scene of the crime that the Prosecutor was going to present such that they made a plea bargain to the Misdemeanors to avoid Felony charges. You need to stick to your taxidermy business because you would certainly starve to death in the LE and judicial fields, LOL! It would also appear that you're the one that needs to move somewhere else because you're by yourself on this one, as is the usual case with all your BS!

Butts,

I have family and friends who live in Hyde Park. From the get go, We just wanted the truth, and justice.
If you are calling (the sportsmen liers) could you answer my simple questions in my previous post?

I think I have tried to be honest and fair. Fair to the sportsmen of Hyde Park, and fair asking questions to help resolve things.

I would think you would want to answer some questions to help clear a few things up?

IF you don't want to on this forum, I would welcome a visit sometime, or I could see you on March 14th.

We might have the buck at the next banquet Many haven't had the chance to see the buck up close. Me included. In fact I have never seen the famous buck, and I only live 7 miles from where it lived. But my family sure enjoyed it.

Greg

Greg, do you know if the buck will be in the DWR booth at the Expo with the other poached bucks that have been confiscated?

Grizzly

Elkfromabove says he's served on juries with no pictures that resulted in convictions, and Tri is all good with it. I say I'd take a case to jury without pictures and he has a full year menstrual cycle. Man, you got some sort of man-crush going on here!

Tri-if you don't get this thread to 300 posts the you are a failure of a human being.

Griz,
I think it will be in the DWR poaching trailer at the expo. I was told it will be in the trailer for two years. I have also heard that Hyde Park wanted to put the mount in their City office if possible after that. I guess well see what happens.

>Elkfromabove says he's served on juries
>with no pictures that resulted
>in convictions, and Tri is
>all good with it. I
>say I'd take a case
>to jury without pictures and
>he has a full year
>menstrual cycle. Man, you got
>some sort of man-crush going
>on here!
>
>Tri-if you don't get this thread
>to 300 posts the you
>are a failure of a
>human being.

You can bet he'll be back on here to increase that post count, but right now he's off douching, LOL!

LAST EDITED ON Feb-10-15 AT 01:37PM (MST)[p]Butts,

IF you, Shelby, and Steven are still saying that many witnesses lied about seeing the Hyde Park buck, Sunday morning, Afternoon, evening. Also Monday and Tuesday, in the very field, where the truck tracks were found, and the bucks hair was found, between the tire tracks at the U-turn, where they loaded the buck full of guts, and rubbed of some hair off on the back of the bucks neck. See your picture you took claiming it to be 12 Noon,Oct 27th shows some missing hair. Please answer my questions from post 221. Don't just ignore the questions, if you are telling the truth.
Questions again.
1. How is all the blood dry, in the picture you took, if the head was just cut off the buck a few hours earlier in the day?

2. Bright blood would still be dripping, between the two front hooves at the top of the picture? Notice a dripping pattern.

3. Why have a saw next to the bucks neck that has no blood, fat, flesh, or hair in the blades, if you just used the saw a couple hours prior to taking the 12 noon picture? Did you plant the saw there to make it look more like 12 noon even with all the dried blood?

4. Did Shelby have a feezer large enough to put the bucks, head, cape, and antlers in? If it was shot Sunday the 27th in the dark, there is NO WAY there wouldn't be maggotts, unless frozen. Yet the picture of Shelby holding the buck is Friday Nov 1st at 3:07 PM, in a pink and unfrozen buck that still needs caped.

5. If Shelby and steven did Poached the buck Sunday and not Wednesday, like all the physical and testimony evidence says, Did Shelby take the buck out of the freezer, thaw the cape out, take the picture, of him holding the buck, (the one that got leaked out), then call the taxidermist on Sat Nov 2nd which was the first time contact was made?

6. Your saying that more than 12 witnesses are lying, with specific details, how they knew they saw the buck, Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. One sportsman and his daughter watched the buck Sunday Oct 27th in the evening for at least an hour, with a police officer seeing the buck at the same time, with them. Saying the buck made it through the hunt.

7. Where is all the pictures of the buck on Sunday, besides yours, and MOnday, and Tuesday, when sportsmen saw the buck alive? IF someone shot a 240 buck legally, there should be more than 20 pictures of the buck dead, when sportsmen saw it ALIVE?

Please answer these questions to start out. I might have a few more.

I don't see any advantage in poaching the buck, Sunday the 27th in the dark, with an illegal .22 gun, while tresspassing, in the city limits, lying about it repeatedly, and Shooting it on the 30th? Please help us understand.

Greg

Greg, you have way more time then myself. I'm not arguing, the fact ol Bart was takin legally. Cause he was not . Evidence has proved that . Read my last couple posts. I'm not defending the kill, I'm defending when it was killed. Even the prosecution agrees this deer was killed during the rifle hunt. That bone on top of a mule deer's head can make men see things that are not really there and make other men do some stuipd sh**. I'm done with this BS. See ya at SFW banquets . Good g*d....

LAST EDITED ON Feb-10-15 AT 09:24PM (MST)[p]So Greg, what are the facts in the case file? It appears in the newspaper article that the Prosecutor filed charges alleging the buck was shot on the last day of the season like Butts keeps saying, rather than on Wednesday several days after the season closed as a number of people say. According to the DWR it would not make any difference as far as the charges that were entered and that the two scumbags pled guilty to. What perplexes me is that if they filed that it was killed during the season, what evidence did they have to show when it was shot that led the two scumbags to come forward and enter that plea! It's probably best not to accuse Butts like you are when nothing has been proven in court even though what you and others say about seeing the buck after the season closed may well be correct. What I am surprised at is the fact that with the pictures Butts took that he hasn't also been charged along with the other accomplice of Rhodes for aiding and abetting the cover up.

EDIT: Thanks for the PM Greg and I agree 100% with what you mentioned!

I haven't posted on this stupid thread for awhile. But thought I'd add to the outrageous post count. Between this one and the others combined it's gotta be some kind of MM record doesn't it? I'm thinking its somewhere in the 600 realm altogether.

Anyhow, it's pointless to argue this. The buttholes have pleaded guilty, cause they freaking are. Everyone has know this buck was poached from the get go.

The thing that worries me is, what exactly have they plead guilty to. Wanton destruction? Clearly more violations occurred than that.

The thing that troubles me most, is the attitude of several MM'ers debating this topic. From Butts to Tristate. With fellow sportsman like this out there, and the strife here on the internet, the future of hunting looks very bleak to me. When some will full on endorse poaching, slander others, proclaim that animals have no value, etc...........it boggles my mind.

But then again, look who got elected to the whitehouse.

The future looks bright don't it?

Smitty,

Don't throw Butts under the buss with me. He is being personally attacked on here for knowing someone and taking a picture. THATS IT. I hope no one ever treats you that crappy.

Tri

See post 221. Butts threw himself under the bus, when he knew from day one his friends poached the famous buck, and repeatedly lied and tried to help them get away with it. You notice he didn't try to answer my questions.

Smitty,
It doesn't matter as far as the punishmnet if the buck was shot Sunday in the middle of the night,or Wenesday in the middle of the night. They shot the buck with a .22 caliber, with a silencer, They tresspassed, shooting in city limits,and telling multiple lies multiple times to many people including the DWR officers. Yes they plea bargined other posible violations. Yes spillett appearently didn't learn anything from his 8 years previous conviction. Butt's isnt talking. Thats fine.

Huntin50,

You mean those silly questions about "dried blood". The dried blood that you don't know was dry nor do you even know it belonged to that buck. Did you go look at the cover of MDF like I asked? People don't have to answer your questions and you ain't the law and this ain't nothing more than a court of jack asses.

>Smitty,
>
>Don't throw Butts under the buss
>with me. He is
>being personally attacked on here
>for knowing someone and taking
>a picture. THATS IT.
> I hope no one
>ever treats you that crappy.

FYI, anyone that keeps company with scumbags that poach a deer like that, one of whom already has a conviction on his record, takes pictures of an illegally taken animal and then tries to cover it up instead of turning the violators in, needs to be more than "thrown under the bus"! Butts should have also been prosecuted for his cover up in the illegal taking of the buck and he's very lucky all he's getting is "thrown under the bus" here on this thread! You just don't get it and aren't any better in the opinion of most that have seen your BS posts regarding other poaching incidents and how you put no value on this buck! I guess as long as you and your company can make money on "dead heads" it doesn't make much difference to you how they were taken, as that's the way your posts come across to everyone whether you realize it or not!

The division officer has promised to meet after the march 2nd sentencing to discuss all the facts of the case. He can't comment on the facts that were found out until then. It will be interesting to see what the facts are that the division was able to uncover.

Topgun,

You are trying to attack the character of an unknown person with unknown evidence that is not even being treated as a co-conspirator in this crime. I found that to be morally repugnant.

Hunter567,

I agree. That can make for some very interesting reading.

>Topgun,>
>You are trying to attack the
>character of an unknown person
>with unknown evidence that is
>not even being treated as
>a co-conspirator in this crime.
> I found that to
>be morally repugnant.

Trying, LOL? What character? The only thing that's morally repugnant is your incessant BS regarding poaching cases and the lack of worth of the buck! Glad you're talking about Butts, as I think we have already assessed your character or lack of same after reading your posts for a length of time on this site! In talking about Butts it sure appears that not enough was done on follow up to nail his sorry butt as an accomplice! You surely can't tell us that he didn't know what was going on when he took those pictures. Well maybe you can knowing all the BS you continually come up with! The same can also be said about the Prosecutor allowing the scumbags to plea to a lesser charge than the felony that should have been filed. With all the apparent evidence that could have been presented according to Greg, IMHO the Prosecutor should have taken it to trial under felony charges if he had to. However, his allowing them to plea to lesser charges is a sign of the times and another reason IMHO that a lot of poaching and other crimes continue to be rampant in our society. Let's hope the Judge socks it too them with max or near max penalties that he can assess and then the DWR does their thing and gives them the max loss of privileges that will keep them from legal hunts in over 40 states for a long time especially when their lying allowed Rhodes to obtain a license and kill a big bull. If they come through like they should, then we'll see if the two scumbags are still laughing!

" With all the apparent evidence that could have been presented according to Greg,"

That pretty much says it all.

"Baaaaaaaaah" say the sheep.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-11-15 AT 12:02PM (MST)[p]>" With all the apparent evidence
>that could have been presented
>according to Greg," >
>That pretty much says it all.
>"Baaaaaaaaah" say the sheep.

Another instance of you pulling one part of a sentence in my post and cutting off the rest to suit your stupid purposes! You sure characterized yourself perfectly with that last sentence response too, LOL! What do you think led to the guilty plea by these two scumbags? Answer---It was evidence that continued to build until the DWR felt there was enough to go to the Prosecutor to have charges filed. That evidence, in turn, convinced the scumbags that the gig was up and they were in deep #####! These two clowns must have a total IQ that won't hit double digits to pull a stupid act like they did and think they'd get away with it. Baaaaaa my rear!!!

LAST EDITED ON Feb-11-15 AT 12:16PM (MST)[p]>And that has nothing to do
>with Greg's "evidence". Keep
>talking slick, you already played
>your hand.

Keep posting slick, as you have no idea what evidence might be able to be used to nail Butts just like the other two that have already pled! Obviously plenty of evidence was compiled such that they knew they better enter a plea and get the best deal they could for the violations! Butts even stated in post #236 that "the evidence" showed they were guilty. However, at this time we don't know just how much or what evidence was presented that got the job done! It sure would be nice if you could ever admit for once in your life that you're wrong about something. It's obvious though that it will never happen and the BS will keep right on coming. When you stated no the other day when asked if you would turn in someone that came into your shop with a poached animal and only do what the DNR required of you that was all we need to know about your moral compass! You are the one that has played your hand dude and you have lost big time and keep losing on this website every time you post! Now go glue in some eyeballs on some more dead heads, as all you're doing as usual here is wasting our time.

"as you have no idea what evidence might be able to be used to nail Butts just like the other two that have already pled!"

AND NEITHER DO YOU! That's my point. You don't know crap but that doesn't stop you from running your mouth. That is why you are morally repugnant. You don't know diddly about Butts or what real evidence exists ANYWHERE. Credibility????? Who needs it?

>"as you have no idea what
>evidence might be able to
>be used to nail Butts
>just like the other two
>that have already pled!"
>
>
>AND NEITHER DO YOU! That's
>my point. You don't
>know crap but that doesn't
>stop you from running your
>mouth. That is why
>you are morally repugnant.
>You don't know diddly about
>Butts or what real evidence
>exists ANYWHERE. Credibility?????
>Who needs it?

And where in that post did I say I had evidence? Nowhere idiot, because all I said is YOU don't know what might be able to be used and not that I did! Keep on twisting Bro, as it allows you to keep adding to your stupid posts with more BS.

Jeezez trollstate, dont you have an animal to mount or something? If I was one of your customers Id be a little pissed if I was waiting for a mount and saw how much time you spend arguing on the internet.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

>Jeezez trollstate, dont you have an
>animal to mount or something?
>If I was one of
>your customers Id be a
>little pissed if I was
>waiting for a mount and
>saw how much time you
>spend arguing on the internet.

Judging from the money he has to go on all those hunts, it sounds like his taxidermy business is a more of an assembly line with a bunch of others doing all the work to put out the 400 mounts a year he mentioned recently while he posts BS and goes hunting!

Have you already forgotten you spoke about Greg's evidence. Those were your words. That's why I quoted you. You call people names and belittle them over "Greg'S evidence". You said it. Not me. Keep talking boy. Everybody already knows what kind of person you are.

NVB nice to see you are worried about my business. Its up this year. Customers happier than ever. More business than ever. Feel free to send your mounts and be pissed off at me.

Yall have tried everything this month. You have opened posts directly targeting me, My mom has been insulted, yall have called me names, now yall think yall can talk trash about how I run my business. Its not easy to deal with a man who has no shame, is it little boys?

LAST EDITED ON Feb-11-15 AT 02:59PM (MST)[p]>NVB nice to see you are
>worried about my business.
>Its up this year.
>Customers happier than ever.
>More business than ever.
>Feel free to send your
>mounts and be pissed off
>at me.
>
>Yall have tried everything this month.
> You have opened posts
>directly targeting me, My mom
>has been insulted, yall have
>called me names, now yall
>think yall can talk trash
>about how I run my
>business. Its not easy
>to deal with a man
>who has no shame, is
>it little boys?

Seems as if all that is true that the offended party would shut the heck up and quit giving everyone the opportunity to pile on the guy that says he has no shame! Let me give you a little clue dude. It's not only no shame, but a lot of other more critical things that you lack and the biggest is integrity!

>I want no integrity if it
>is defined by you.

You're in luck then.

Can someone please explain to me how this still has life???

Fact so far as I have been able to find, the deer whether killed during season or not was shot with a .22. Super illegal, and if we wanna start justifying breaking the law that's a whole nother ball game. I don't care if they killed it in the middle of the Cache National forest, you can't break a law, try to hide it and expect to get sympathy....

Tri is having far to much fun dragging people into this, at no point have any of his 'points' found any moral or judicial foundation and yet people keep feeding the flames...they are the incoherent ramblings of an individual who thrives on the attention of others, we are all now dumber for having read them. May God have mercy on his soul. Someone get him a poptart, a new operating system, and stay the hell out of his peanut butter castle in the basement. He is on a mission and currently is winning.

https://www.facebook.com/strawberrybayoutfitters

The DWR has limited personal. They ask sportsmen to pass on info concerning illegal activities. I passed on info to the DWR, as others did. THey should have had enough information between their research and information passed on. I'm glad sentencing is March 2nd. We will know more about what the DWR and County attorney thoughts are after the sentencing. I'm glad their was enough evidence that the poachers finally stopped telling lies for the most part and confessed.

What do you have to hide Hunting50? I asked you all kinds of questions you won't answer.

Maybe the DWR took the deal because after spending tons of money over a year's time this is the best they can get. Have a little faith in professionals.

I Think NVB & Tri's gonna need a Room!

Tri is about to Mount NVB & No I don't need Pics!

The DWR 'took the deal'????

I wasn't aware that the DWR was charged with a crime here? Learn something new every day! Must be those 3 attorney buddies of yours explaining the law and process again...

>The DWR 'took the deal'????
>
>I wasn't aware that the DWR
>was charged with a crime
>here? Learn something new
>every day! Must be
>those 3 attorney buddies of
>yours explaining the law and
>process again...

That post again shows how stupid this guy is when he's talking about the DWR being involved in any kind of a deal! What a dumb douche and he tries to tell the two of us about what is needed for a conviction and then comes up with that one, LOL!!!

I'm sorry. I worded that incorrectly. The state of Utah offered a deal because that was the best they could get. See how easy that is Topgun. Now you two boys don't start thinking I'm getting integrity here.

I am pretty sure everyone else here understood what was being implied.

GEEZUS!

We gonna go to work today?

Or F-Off on MM again all Day again today?

I Just Remembered!

I gotta go to work!

I'll check the daily BS later tonight!

>I'm sorry. I worded that
>incorrectly. The state of
>Utah offered a deal because
>that was the best they
>could get. See how
>easy that is Topgun.
>Now you two boys don't
>start thinking I'm getting integrity
>here.
>
>I am pretty sure everyone else
>here understood what was being
>implied.

Actually you're still wrong! The County Prosecutor offered the deal to the scumbags and he doesn't work for or get paid by the state of Utah. Now you can come back and say you're sorry again, but we already know that. Carry on!

Oh lawdy what shall I do? I don't know if I can go on like this. Topgun is the man! Topgun is the MAN!

So this guy broke no state laws. Excellent.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-13-15 AT 11:27AM (MST)[p]To show that I believe in equal opportunity correction, although the county attorney (or one of his deputies) prosecutes these cases, they are designated by state law to represent the state of Utah in those cases.

So even though they aren't state employees, they are by law representing the State of Utah. (At least when they are prosecuting state code violations. They could, conceivably, also prosecute under county codes.)

Tri, I just gave you at least 10 more posts by doing that. Don't fail me. 300 is within reach. If you want to put on your big boy pants, you can shoot for 400. BTW- these dudes are guilty. Just thought I'd remind you.

I never said they were innocent. They just aren't guilty because somebody saw the deer after season, which if you remember, was the original accusation.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-13-15 AT 01:20PM (MST)[p]>I never said they were innocent.
> They just aren't guilty
>because somebody saw the deer
>after season, which if you
>remember, was the original accusation.
>

So how in the flock do you know sitting in Texas what evidence was presented that caused them to enter their guilty pleas? Answer again---You don't and neither do we until the case is completed and the file is possibly opened for scrutiny!!! You can sure twist chit with the best of em and you've kept this thread moving towards that 300 goal! Keep the dumb, twisted comments coming Bro, as it's awful slow and boring on the site today!

I am not arguing what evidence was at the trial, I am talking about the garbage YOU called evidence a year ago.

>I am not arguing what evidence
>was at the trial, I
>am talking about the garbage
>YOU called evidence a year
>ago.

LOL! You spew so much garbage you have no idea from one post to the next of what you have even said! Keep em coming and we'll hit 300 before bedtime!!!

>Denial. It ain't just a
>river in Egypt.

You aren't much of a comedian either, but it got us closer to 300!

Flopgun

Wish I could say glad to see you are back stirring CHIT but momma told me not to lie. Also I know you have that whole LE thing about you and as most of the other LE guys who are right 100% of the time because they said even if its so far from the truth a two bit hooker wouldn't touch it. I must say you are forgetting something that is played a lot by our prosecutors and that is to overly charge the crime to the point that something has to stick at trial. I know next your going to say I am incorrect and maybe I am probably not but maybe. In the end if you are facing a loss of gun rights and you get offered a reduced charge to keep those rights then I think even you would take the deal. Sometimes it is a better deal to have a sure thing then a chance that the 12 people on the jury could get it right. I say that as nice as I can but sometimes people who have the time for jury duty are not the sharpest tools.

?If men were angels, no government would be
necessary.? John Adams

LAST EDITED ON Feb-13-15 AT 08:51PM (MST)[p]>Flopgun
>
>Wish I could say glad to
>see you are back stirring
>CHIT but momma told me
>not to lie. Also I
>know you have that whole
>LE thing about you and
>as most of the other
>LE guys who are right
>100% of the time because
>they said even if its
>so far from the truth
>a two bit hooker wouldn't
>touch it. I must say
>you are forgetting something that
>is played a lot by
>our prosecutors and that is
>to overly charge the crime
>to the point that something
>has to stick at trial.
>I know next your going
>to say I am incorrect
>and maybe I am probably
>not but maybe. In the
>end if you are facing
>a loss of gun rights
>and you get offered a
>reduced charge to keep those
>rights then I think even
>you would take the deal.
>Sometimes it is a better
>deal to have a sure
>thing then a chance that
>the 12 people on the
>jury could get it right.
>I say that as nice
>as I can but sometimes
>people who have the time
>for jury duty are not
>the sharpest tools.

Me stirring chit---NEVER! I've also never said anywhere that I'm right 100% of the time, but with 30 years doing what I did I certainly know that what you stated is possibly why the Misdemeanor plea was allowed instead of going for a Felony. In fact, I believe I mentioned it earlier in this thread. Heck, Tri and his 3 lawyer buddies that he frequently dines with probably even knew that, LOL! I do, however, question your comment about jurors since they don't choose to be or not be one based on the way our judicial system works. Anyway, this gets us 2 more posts closer to 300!

Actually, this particular case flies in the face of that belief of 'over-charging' to hope that 'something sticks.' This was a case that could have (and most feel should have) been filed as a felony. The county attorney, in a lame showing, only filed them as misdemeanors. Both defendants pled as charged on the information. No reduction or dismissing charges as part of the deal. However, I think that deal might have been worked out before the charges were ever filed. Which bothers me. But I'm not privy to all the info, so there may be justifiable reasons to do so. I'm still skeptical though.

>Actually, this particular case flies in
>the face of that belief
>of 'over-charging' to hope that
>'something sticks.' This was
>a case that could have
>(and most feel should have)
>been filed as a felony.
>The county attorney, in a
>lame showing, only filed them
>as misdemeanors. Both defendants
>pled as charged on the
>information. No reduction or dismissing
>charges as part of the
>deal. However, I think that
>deal might have been worked
>out before the charges were
>ever filed. Which bothers me.
> But I'm not privy
>to all the info, so
>there may be justifiable reasons
>to do so. I'm
>still skeptical though.

I've actually wondered the same thing, as I believe it was stated that the scumbags came to the authorities with their attorney. I'm wondering if that is the case if they didn't offer up the plea bargain themselves and the Prosecutor took the easy way out and didn't look any further to what may have been evidence that could have nailed them on Felony charges just as easily. Maybe we'll find out after sentencing, but unless there is a reporter asking those types of questions of him and getting some honest answers I'm also skeptical of how things really went down. My guess is that we'll never know.

Get with the program Bess! Vanilla is not talking about poaching being justifiable for any reason. He's talking about why the Prosecutor may have gone the route to charge the two with Misdemeanors, rather than Felonies, because he may have felt there was a reasonable chance if it went to trial that the State could lose and the scumbags could get off completely with a not guilty verdict by a jury.

>Get with the program Bess!
>Vanilla is not talking about
>poaching being justifiable for any
>reason. He's talking about
>why the Prosecutor may have
>gone the route to charge
>the two with Misdemeanors, rather
>than Felonies, because he may
>have felt there was a
>reasonable chance if it went
>to trial that the State
>could lose and the scumbags
>could get off completely with
>a not guilty verdict by
>a jury.

Ooooorrrrr... the two might have gone to the right church or been related to the right people so a deal was struck where they plead to a misdemeanor and it all goes away.

Wait, that never happens.

No justification for poaching Here. Not sure how that got attributed to my statement. Not even close to what I was talking about. But whatever.

From what I've been able to piece together, there was almost zero chance of losing this case. There are no guarantees in the legal world. This case would have been as close to that as could be as there was a confession prior to charges being filed. I can't envision the prosecution was worried they'd lose this case.

Not sure it has anything to do with what church they go to or who they are related to or know. However, I would like the prosecutor to explain in more detail why this wasn't the worst kind of poaching case. Usually I don't expect prosecutors to publicly justify their decisions, but he opened the door by making that statement of his will. Dudes trespassed at night and killed a trophy deer with an illegal weapon equipped with a silencer, and worked vigorously to cover it up for months. What facts are needed to make this worse?

My guess is the parties felt the pressure from family and friends once it became apparent there was ZERO chance this buck was killed legally. (Something many knew very early, which is what led to most of the outrage last year.) Their attorney approached the county attorney and said if you agree to not charge felonies, we'll give you what you need to charge/convict. I don't know if I'm right, I very well could be wrong. I'm 100% guessing on that. But the prosecutor's statement on why he didn't charge the felony makes zero sense. So I'm trying to think of justifiable reasons why he'd do it. Trying to give the benefit of the doubt. Still skeptical.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-13-15 AT 11:24PM (MST)[p]Looks like Tri was wrong again and still argues another bunch of nonsense after the fact.
Most (adults) admit when they are wrong especially when confronted with facts..

Do the poachers in this case own a guide service too?
Just asking because another topic you were wrong about on the "free range" Mexico buck later found to be a pen raised buck was another error on your part.
You know the same outfitter that guided you to your buck last season.
Swim with liars and you become one as well I suppose.

I know what Vaniller was sayin!

I'm just sayin.......................!

What makes any of it justifiable?

Are you up & workin on Taxidermy yet this morning Tri?

Now I can F-Off on MM as good as anybody but GEEZUS!

Let's get the Work day Started!

I'm sure you Boys will Bust 350 by this evening!

>Looks like Tri was wrong again
>and still argues another bunch
>of nonsense after the fact.
>
>Most (adults) admit when they are
>wrong especially when confronted with
>facts..
>
>Do the poachers in this case
>own a guide service too?
>
>Just asking because another topic you
>were wrong about on the
>"free range" Mexico buck later
>found to be a pen
>raised buck was another error
>on your part.
>You know the same outfitter that
>guided you to your buck
>last season.
>Swim with liars and you become
>one as well I suppose.
>

Don't be too hard on Tri and Wade, his best buddy outfitter! That big buck down there was certainly out in a big pasture when the guy shot him and Wade claimed it as the new world record. It was just a shame that the drugs had just worn off and the old boy barely was able to stand up before the guy wacked him and then posed for their grip and grin pictures! It's almost laughable if it weren't so sad what some people have to do to feel big and important. In Tris case it doesn't matter than 99% of the people he's in contact with on here don't hold him in high regard, but he's getting our attention and that's all a person of his ilk needs to be happy! Come on 300!!!

OKYDOKY! I see a few folks need a valentine.

Well I made it to work. Lets see if we can get this bit to 300. I think TheKnack wins the award for batcrap craziest post yet. Flopgun, is suffering from dementia so we can cut him a little slack. Vanilla forgot he claimed this was a very strong case JUST with a few people claiming they saw the buck weeks after the season closed, which really seems to be a lie now.

Does it not bother yall that justice in this case came about because a bunch of butt hurt people started a lie about a deer???

Can you imagine someone can start telling lies about you on the internet and the police get so far up your butt and lawyer fees get so high you decide to plead guilty to the dime bag they found just so you can have some form of normal life again???

LAST EDITED ON Feb-14-15 AT 11:43AM (MST)[p]Wow, what a POS post #294 Tri just put up, but hey, only 3 to hit the magic 300 and then we can shoot for 400, LOL! It should be easy with all the BS Tri keeps coming up with and #294 was up there with the best of em!!!

>What's amazing NVB, is that you
>are so stupid you think
>this has anything to do
>with "winning".

Yeah riiiight.

Besides, did I even mention your name?

LAST EDITED ON Feb-14-15 AT 02:01PM (MST)[p]I get number 300! I guess that makes ME the winner. Even though the pig will strut around and sh!t on the board.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom