Ibapah fire

Cokeman

Does anyone know where the fire is burning in this area. From what I have heard, it is burning just east of town.

Thanks

I have a early rifle bull tag. I am wondering if it is down where the elk rut. Looks like the fire is just east of town. Hard to tell on the fire web sight.

they have a couple fires buning on the cedar mts. I was out there tell thursday and no fire by Ibapa that I could tell. I'm heading back out there in the middle of the week and I will keep you informed.

cedar mt is north east of town. and yes I made a call to some friends out there, and they do have one buning there. if it stays contained your hunt will be fine.

Not much smoke over in the direction of the fire this morning. If the weather cooperates it wont have an affect on yours or my hunt. I will keep you posted if it changes.

Thanks for the information. From what I saw this morning, it is at 1800 acres and is 95% contained. This shouldn't affect the hunt in any way. I was hoping that it is not in the area where the elk are normally during the hunt.

Did you draw the same tag for the early rifle?

Thanks

I have the archery, I will be out for the whole hunt. The fire is not where the elk are at normaly. The elk have been staying consistent this year as to years past. So lets just hope it continues for the hunts.

just back from Ibapah, i can confirm the fire did not hurt anywhere the elk rut.....plus it rained HARD for about 2 hrs, enough to flash flood a few washes

How to start an argument online:
1. Express an opinion
2. Wait

We were down there Saturday looking at the area and noticed that it wasn't too bad. It won't effect the hunt at all.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom