Knight Shadow

DesertSheep

Does anyone have one? I'm going to buy a new muzzleloader soon and I haven't been able to find any reviews of this rifle.

I'll be hunting bull elk in CO unit 61 this fall, so hence the need for a front stuffer.

Thanks,
Desert Sheep

was looking at the KNIGHT RIFLES web site last evening and noticed this rifle,different.But if it is made by KNIGHT,then it will be a Good "Smokepole".Going to help a Client "Buy" a muzzeloader,soon,as He has bought a Landowner deer tag in Nv,unit 231 and this is the Best hunt for "Booners". www.silvergrandoutfitters.com

I got my Shadow last night via FedEx.

It is about as simple a muzzleloader as you can get. Black synthetic stock, stainless barrel, with a break open action. It doesn't have the second safety on the hammer, which is good in my opinion.

I didn't have much time to spend checking it over, but I did look throught the owner's manual. It had info on the other Knight models, but not the Shadow.

I emailed Knight and they are going to send me some pages that refer to the Shadow that are supposed to go into the manual.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom