Kudos to our DWR

sled_guy

I know we all have our times when the DWR frustrates us, but I want to send out a big kudos to the guys manning the phones in Salt Lake and dealing with draw issues.

A buddy of mine from out of state put in for a cow elk tag. Draw came and went, no letter telling him yes/no, no indication on the website of additional point received. He called, helpful guy said, "We don't show you even applied, do you have the confirmtion". He did and gave it to the guy.

Next day he gets a call from the DWR. Some mix up in the system somehow, he has more than enough cow elk points to have drawn the tag he put in for, they are going to go ahead and issue him the tag.

He called me, said he was completely over joyed with the whole experience and how well the DWR people helped him and treated him. Nice to know we have good people working there.

sled_guy

Nice
You always hear when they screw up so it nice to hear they got it right.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Nice post. Thanks for the info!!! Like said always hear about the negitive and never the positive.

sled guy i cant figure out how to pm you.if you want some ideasfor you youth elkhunt i will give you some i will be gone till sunday afternoon scouting for my elk hunt if you want to email me your number at [email protected] sunday night i will call you and give tell you some places.Thanks

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom