LEICA Duovid

stacknitup

Does anyone have a set of Leica Duovid's, and if so what is your thoughts on them. I am thinking about purchasing some and wonder if it worth it to have the extra change in magnification.

I love mine! 10x handheld and 15x on the tripod. Best choice for me by far. If only they also had a rangefinder. If your near the truck get the giant Doctor big eyes.

>Duovids are really heavy though!
>flyingbrass
>cold dead hands
>NRA Life Member

Hell of a lot lighter than packing an 8/10x around your neck and a 12/15x in your pack like a lot of guys do.

I love mine but you sacrafice a little to have 1 pair of binos with you. I have Leica 10X42's and Swaro 15X56 and the 10-15 Duovids and both pair of bino's have a slightly better crispness out near the edges of the field of view over the Duovids but I'm sure most people would not be able to notice it unless you sat them down side by side and studied them for awhile. I glass alot so I notice it but when on a hunt I love the one pair of glass around my neck. Hell, I even take my small spotting scope on occasion now:)

I really think you would be pleased with them but if you want the absolute best clarity you can buy, get the single power binos
BB

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom