lets see you biggest matched set

azsagebrush

Here is a set you might of seen on here before. One of my real good friends picked it up this year in northern AZ.
4486437979cdccbb.jpg

This set i picked up right before we sold.
4486444d7cd0daba.jpg

>
ld_big-390+_elk-shed.jpg

Ladd, this shot must have had some "give away" in the background for you to need to photoshop the skyline like that. You must have been out trying to do some population control a few predators. It's still a great shed, and I wish I could find a few like that. We would all like to see more photos from you. Thanks for sharing.

Thought I showed these on another post but here are a couple of mine.

This set I found some 10 or 12 years ago on a ranch we were spring bear hunting on. It's a 400 inch class bull with 60 inch main beams.
448b3e033540ce90.jpg

This set is right where I left it when I found it a couple years ago.
448b3e1b35609778.jpg

These are 2 racks that me and my dad found when I was 12 years old. I found the big one. I was so excited that I didnt even see the other 4 point rack right behind me sticking out of a sage brush.
448c526863d23c9b.jpg

I dont know what happened to them or how they died but they where both together in a little sagebrush filled draw. I am not shure what they score. but they where awesome finds for a 12 year old kid. they are still some of my best sets of antlers today.

448c528d63f78f94.jpg

big snort

Yep...I lucked out coyote blasting. Found this monster glassing for dogs. I cleared out the back ground...this place isn't known for elk and there was a ridge that was known in the back ground.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom