Lighted nocks in Colorado

Hondoarcher

Got my big game regulations from Colorado Parks and Wildlife and was going over the changes for the 2015 season and noticed that they will allow lighted nocks and recording devices for the archery season this year. They stat that the lighted nocks on arrows are intended to help with the recovery of game animals. This makes a lot of sense because the nocks will stay lit for up to 40 hours. It will also help you determine your shot placement in low light. I grabbed a few on the other day at Walmart just to play around with because they were on close-out. Now I can use them during the hunt this year.

In addition the ability to record your shot should add to the memories of the hunt.

Should prove to be an interesting year regardless.

Later, HondoArcher

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom