MAX HALL to start next week?

K

KBKILLER

i figured this would make alll you BYU fans happy-- i heard on ESPNEWS that Max hall will get the start over Derrick Anderson this week.

how do you think he'll do?

I don't think he'll wow anyone, but he won't do any worse than Anderson has been doing. IMO its a bad idea to start rookies in the NFL most of the time, it can have negative effects on their whole career.

You know you have a sad team when you are starting an undrafted rookie in week 5, and nobody even got injured.

2a0fcsk.gif

+1 Tony I hope the coaching staff has the forsight to take him along the way the jets did Sanchez. The hardest thing for these kids to adjust to is the speed and the skill level at all the positions. That's a big adjustment in itself then he has to learn to identify what's being thrown at him and that takes time and the fan base is always too impatient. You lose a quarterback like warner and it takes time to rebuild things not to mention the changes in the other positions.

Like Tony said, I dont think Max will 'WOW' anyone, but I think he has the tools to be a servicable QB. My biggest worry is Arizona's O-Line. They are softer than melted butter. The new orleans defense is going to eat them alive. AZ gave up 8+ sacks on Sunday...Im worried the number could be higher on Saturday.

You're not understanding the situation! All our offensive linemen are watching themselves on the jumbotron. Nothing says I missed my block better than watching your guy sack our QB and you're standing there admiring their sack! It's hollywood baby and i'm on the tube!!! It's all about the face time!

It's official, Hall will start against the Saints. Not exactly the best situation to throw a rookie into, but he can't possibly bbe any worse than Anderson, who is last in the league in QB rating, and has the Cards offense ranked 31st.

Good luck Max!

PS. Just remember not to say that you hate Saints fans after the game!

2a0fcsk.gif

Max Hall is a freaking stud and I'm excited for him! I think he'll do great! He got beat up bad as a freshman for BYU. I really think he'll play good, and if they give him a good chance, he has what it takes to improve. Go Max!

>Max Hall is a freaking stud
>and I'm excited for him!
> I think he'll do
>great! He got beat
>up bad as a freshman
>for BYU. I really
>think he'll play good, and
>if they give him a
>good chance, he has what
>it takes to improve.
>Go Max!

Max spent his freshman year at Arizona St.....

2a0fcsk.gif

Hmmm...winningest QB in BYU history and it's looking like he's getting closer and closer to getting a win in his first NFL start. Up 23-13 with less than 10 minutes to play. Not a perfect game, but a win against the defending super bowl champs is nothing to sneeze at.

id say he didn't look horrible.

no worse than any start from MATT LEINART.

maybe he's got a shot, but it hard to say after 1 game. good for him though

I think he did a good job and has a tremendous upside to him. Given it was his first start he looked pretty good and one things for certain he pulled the team together and they actually played together especially on defense and special teams. When your offense stays on the field a while it makes a big difference in how your defense plays. I'd love to see take us to the playoffs in his rookie year. He's got game and threw some good passes after that pick. Way to go Max!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom