MM BL 5-15 Weigh-In Results

ramtagless

2231mm_bl_5-15_weigh-in_results.jpg

I know I am late with this post, I am certain everyone was sitting on the edge of their seats in anticipation.

Pretty good weigh-in. We lost a couple of guys, but also saved a couple that had not weighed-in in a while. I appreciate everyone that has consistently posted their weights. Please keep it up...only three months left.

As a group we lost an additional 20 pounds for a total of 850. With 53 guys in, our average loss is 16#'s per person. Not too shabby.

Couple of comments and shout outs:

Roy - how is the goal going?

Littlebighorn - is pouring the coals to her, another 7 pounds.

liecabuck - met his goal and can not afford to lose anymore. :)

erock - you have done really well, maintain, keep your endurance and work on strength.

drycreek - down 7
elkslyr - down 6
prime - down 5
-all three down that amount this weigh-in only, congrats.

HJB - plus 2.
Me - plus 2 (I just need to stop being a capital P)
7mmgilbert - plus 2
JMUPT - plus 3
muleyhunter413 - plus 5
sneak attack - plus 6
taxidermynut - plus 8
yak4fish - plus 2

Pretty long list of gainers this weigh-in and I am included. Time to recommit and get after it for the next three months. Losing hard, maintenance easy.

I'll save the official results for Monday - but suffice it to say, significant progress has been made.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

LAST EDITED ON May-27-10 AT 03:59PM (MST)[p]I've got some success pictures i'll share on the first....

Sit tall in the saddle, hold your head up high, keep your eyes fixed to where the trail meets the sky...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom