MM BL 7-15 Results (please read)

ramtagless

Gentleman. We lost a few more and our numbers are dwindling.

It would seem that we have a bit of weigh-in fatigue. I have, update the spread sheet fatigue. So - lets do this. No more weigh-ins until we are finished 9/01/2010.

Work hard, big push to the finish and one last weigh-in on the 1st of September. In hindsight we probably should have gone with one weigh-in on the 1st of every month. If your name is on the list, please get your big @$$ on the scale 9/01.

In terms of this weigh-in it was kind of ho hum. Contender had a good weigh in and lost 5 more for a total 24. Lots of guys really have done well. Congrats and thanks for sticking this out. Good luck...hunting season is right around the corner...

9770mm_bl_7-15.jpg

Well,
I'm not playing but I like NMPauls & Roys Diet plan the best!}>}>}>
Remember!
Diet = Die with a 'T'!

I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!

Thanks for the vote of confidence Bess! Hopefully we will see some progress on 9/1. In hindsight, this was a bad time for me to commit to doing anything besides finishing this stupid dissertation. Oh well almost there now.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Great idea with the bow hunt coming up and all. Hope to get to goal and then some. Thanks for carrying this out for us all. Good luck everyone.

"Keep yer powder dry n yer eye on the skyline!"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom