MM Legends

My Heroes are elkassasian and
Homer.

But then I’ve only been on here for 15 years or so.

Heck I’m not even a Long Time Member yet!

By the way, how long does it take to become a Long Timer?

You'd Have To Remember What The PUBLIC Forum Was To Be Considered A Long Time Member!

It Was RANK!

Homer.

Polarbear.....
I remember him well. As much as he loved to hunt, I think his ultimate dream was to be a Rock Star. I remember him telling us that he had a back stage pass to a group (can’t remember their name) that was touring with Guns N’ Roses. Anyway, if I remember it right, he was talking to a member of the group and Axel Rose walked in and bumped into Polarbear. He said it got pretty heated and I think he was ready to fight 😂.

Not sure if the story was true but I believed him ha ha…..

Update, I found it. It was 20 years ago lol……

From Polarbear 2004:
“To make a long story shorter, Guns and Roses was the opening act for Iron Maiden back in 1988. I was is an Iron Maiden cover band (Copper Maiden). We were invited to hang out backstage with the band after the show. I was just standing around yacking it up with Dave and Steve (from Maiden) when A-hole Axle walked in, decided that he wanted to get by and shoved me out of the way. Not a good idea, I had 5" and over 100 lbs on him. Anyway, after a few choice words and almost nailing the dude, I was "asked" to leave by security. Dave and Steve told me to stay and had Axle kicked out to his tour bus. It was one hell of a night.”
Eric

Hey woodruff?

Can You Find The Thread Where Somebody Got Ahold Of A Picture Of His Wife?

He Was Gonna WHOOP All Of Our Asses And That's When He Signed Off!

I remember him well. As much as he loved to hunt, I think his ultimate dream was to be a Rock Star. I remember him telling us that he had a back stage pass to a group (can’t remember their name) that was touring with Guns N’ Roses. Anyway, if I remember it right, he was talking to a member of the group and Axel Rose walked in and bumped into Polarbear. He said it got pretty heated and I think he was ready to fight 😂.

Not sure if the story was true but I believed him ha ha…..

Update, I found it. It was 20 years ago lol……

From Polarbear 2004:
“To make a long story shorter, Guns and Roses was the opening act for Iron Maiden back in 1988. I was is an Iron Maiden cover band (Copper Maiden). We were invited to hang out backstage with the band after the show. I was just standing around yacking it up with Dave and Steve (from Maiden) when A-hole Axle walked in, decided that he wanted to get by and shoved me out of the way. Not a good idea, I had 5" and over 100 lbs on him. Anyway, after a few choice words and almost nailing the dude, I was "asked" to leave by security. Dave and Steve told me to stay and had Axle kicked out to his tour bus. It was one hell of a night.”
Eric

Homer.

A "Long Time Member" is all about the number of post and nothing to do with time.
If somebody joined today and they posted like elkassassin they could be a Long Time Member in about a month :)

He Wasn't That Disabled!

He SPOILED All Of The Meat & Only Cared About The PISSCUTTERS Rack!

All I remember was he posted a photo of his elk. He rode his quad to it because he was disabled, and you threatened to gut shoot his quad and he took it a little personal. 😄

I Can't Remember The Posters Name?
1715295254535.png

Good ole one_dryboot! You're a legend...ary homo for sure 🤘 No I've never met any his his gay friends. I hope none of y'all have either 🙏We've all heard the saying the way to a man's heart is through his stomach, because us normal dudes like to eat women right!? Ole dryboot was really creative though, and proved the way to Founders heart is through posting a picture of himself in a camoflauge loin cloth standing over a dead buck! That pole smoker has NEVER been banned in over 20 damn years!!!!!!!
Plick!

Great thread! I’m still a greenhorn but know:

Buzz is a stud.

Met Deercy and his boy on the mountain, studs.

And a slew of crazy amazing hunters on here and story tellers I sure do enjoy.

Thanks Founder.

I guess you have to piss people off a lot and get your name changed five times to become a legend ? 😂😂 How can you tell how long someone has been on here with the same handle? I think it’s got to be 20 years.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom