Montana Mule Deer

Thanks for sharing, You captured the thrill of the hunt really well. Nothing like an adventure with family and friends . I lived on the eastern plains of Montana for awhile years ago and really enjoyed it. Sometimes I regret not settling there. Your a lucky man.BacDoc🤠

Thanks for sharing, You captured the thrill of the hunt really well. Nothing like an adventure with family and friends . I lived on the eastern plains of Montana for awhile years ago and really enjoyed it. Sometimes I regret not settling there. Your a lucky man.BacDoc🤠
Thank you!

No doubt! I love living here, except for the long drive everywhere, and the frigid cold, but there's pros and cons to every decision. I sometimes wish I lived in AZ or NM, but then I couldn't hunt elk and big bucks in my backyard, and so I soldier on! lol....

I did a rough tape at 162”. Seemed like an older deer though. The film doesn’t show it real well, but his body was pretty good sized.
160 and above is real nice buck today.
I agree. I guide as well, have lots of private access, and look at a lot of deer every season, and the good ol' days are just that now.... The real big ones are few and far between now.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom