Mule deer rut activity

elkaholic123

Has anyone seen or noticed if the rut is startin in the eastern part of the state,if not when do you think it usually kicks in?Thanks

LAST EDITED ON Oct-23-10 AT 05:28PM (MST)[p]It is way, way early for the rut to start.

Nemont

o come on it is way to early for the "RUT" u may be seeing some pre rut activity but its about 3 weeks till the"RUT"

My birthday, Nov. 18th it's in full swing. Killed a few deer on that day over the years.

I see the little guys starting to move in now. One buck with at least a 12" spread and three points even did a lip curl. Funny to watch the does reject these guys. Reminds me of highschool...

Last year it was going good around the 12th and better by the 15th

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Montana Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Mule deer, whitetail, antelope, buffalo, and prairie dogs on private ranch leases totaling about 100,000 acres.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail and antelope and manage our ranches for top quality.

Vargo Hunting

Top quality bear, antelope and free range bison hunts on the Crow Indian Res. Turkey and cougar as well.

Back
Top Bottom