My boy was born last night!

nvnative79

John Ryan was born last night at 7:19PM on 7/19. 7 pounds 14 OZ. Now if I could get his Nevada bonus points started now. Mother and boy are doing great.

Congrats on your new future hunting partner, Good to hear all is well for everyone.

Tagline

Congradulations to you and the wife and family on the new addition. You can start his lifetime membership to the NRA today !!

As I said in my email, he is going to get to go on some awesome sheep hunts with you some day! Way to go Ryan and Jolene!

Congrats and give our best of wishes to the wife. wait til he is around 2 years old and starts to develope his own personallty. You and the wife will enjoy it just watching him grow up from that stage of life.

RELH

That great. Glad they both are doing well.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Congrats! Kids are awesome!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Congrats to you and yours.

"Sometimes you do things wrong for so long you think their right"

-Joe E Sikora

Congratulations again Ryan. Now you have what my Mom used to call "a richman's family". Two kids, a boy and girl. :)

Can't wait 'til John Ryan gets to go sheep hunting, or rather 'til I get to go with him.

Congratulations, glad to hear that both are doing well.

I don't know if this is your first or not, but you should have a ton of fun with him in just a few years. I first took my son (who is now 22) turkey hunting when he was 2 years old. Started taking him with me duck hunting when he was 3, and for deer and antelope when he was 7. He's been my #1 hunting partner ever since. YOU ARE IN FOR THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE WITH YOUR NEW SON, ENJOY EVERY DAY!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom