My daughters 17" antelope

jm77

Long Time Member
Lindsey loves to hunt antelope and each year we take the boys out on her hunt. Her best buck prior to this year was 81 gross, but on any given year, most good mature bucks were in trouble if Lindsey had them in her scope.

The area Lindsey draws each year is 100% for residents and "book" bucks are very rare. That in itself makes this buck more special. Needless to say Lindsey's a very happy hunter this year and the boys had a blast too!

1810dsc01505.jpg

8798dsc01512.jpg

8497dsc01513.jpg

Damnation Lindsey!

Are you still smiling? I would be with a buck like that.

Man oh man, any unit, any State, any time, that thing is a whopper buck!

Congratulations Lindsey!!!

Zeke

WOW!! That is a super buck -congrats to all of you. I'm leaving in the morning for Wyoming and shoot I'll be happy with that ones little brother:)

so that's what a 17" antelope looks like. I've never seen one on the hoof that large. Very nice, Congrats!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

>so that's what a 17" antelope
>looks like. I've never seen
>one on the hoof that
>large. Very nice, Congrats!!
>
>Joey
>
>

Joey,
The only place I've seen one that long is at Cabelas!!!
Like you, I'm sure I've never seen one like that on the hoof.
Damnation that thing is nice!
Zeke

congrats to her that's a awesome antelope! hope to one day kill one that nice much less just kill one congrats to her !

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom