My Vernon Buck

thorneracing

It's been while since I have posted on here. Always looking just not posting. I thought I would share a picture of the Vernon deer I was luckily enough to harvest. I was able to meet some great people out there hunting. I was luckily to run into some guides from lone tree outfitters who already helped their hunters tag out and were board (I think they didn't want to back home to their wife). They offered to just hang around and help me. Which I thought was amazing. Last day of the hunt we were able to get him. Thanks to those boys and my buddy ryan for being out there hunting with me. It was a way fun hunt seeing a lot of bucks. Hopefully I uploaded the pictures correctly.

958429c37727a4bb04de4bbc0515d20db7a41.jpeg

81067bcd7bc25e204d36ac5497fdf5013eaa.jpeg

75334aecee6b09c2c46c2ad65101cb3b03cbb.jpeg

7366585699e406c61456aad9a06b2d12713f7.jpeg

Sounds like some great guys you met out there. That's cool. Your buck is a really good one. congrats to you and the others involved.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
@mm_founder on Instagram
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com
on Facebook!

Congrats on an awesome Vernon buck!

M73, any chance you can post the video of the shot? I am sure we would all love to see it.

-Hawkeye-

My Favorite Expo Tag Quotes:

"It is fair to ask how much comes in with the five dollar application fees and how much went onto the ground.? Don Peay of SFW during 3/31/2005 Wildlife Board Meeting.

"There will be a full accounting of how the applications fees are spent.? Don Peay of SFW - 9/26/2006 - Monstermuleys.com

Hawkeye,
I just happened to drive up behind their crew when they were setting up to shoot. I'll let the hunter. I was just a random spectator.

I never got a video of it. I Believe the guide that pulled up behind us got video of the kill. He was a very stand up guy. Our iPhone died as I was getting the job done so I don't have the video.

>Sweet Something is wrong though.
> All I ever hear
>is there are no good
>bucks in Utah.
>
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

They were all killed off this year.

see my latest wildlife pictures on I.G.
Follow me @ antler_chaser_

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom