NASCAR!!! JUST FOR Homer!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
NASCAR!

Ya Baby!

The NEW GM/CHEVY Pace Car Gets Towed Off The Track At Martinsville!

I Couldn't Tell?

But I Hope It Was A Blue Oval Doing The Towing!

Whose Homer?

I haven’t seen a NASCAR anything since we cut the cord and went all streaming.

I’m wondering who has more trouble finding their program to stream, the NASCAR guys or the football guys.

First app that puts all that chit on one screen that looks like a remote will be a gazillionaire.

I hate streaming (n)

I don’t live too far from NASCAR country.
Bristol about two hours, Martinsville and Charlotte about three hours, Rockingham four hours.
You could day trip to any of those but I’ve never been to a race. So apparently I’m not too interested in it.
My friends that that go like Bristol.
Fifteen years ago tickets to Bristol were hard to get but I don’t think that’s the case now.

I don’t live too far from NASCAR country.
Bristol about two hours, Martinsville and Charlotte about three hours, Rockingham four hours.
You could day trip to any of those but I’ve never been to a race. So apparently I’m not too interested in it.
My friends that that go like Bristol.
Fifteen years ago tickets to Bristol were hard to get but I don’t think that’s the case now.
One sure way to get rid of fans… make all cars the same body style and go to segmented racing… Brian France can take all the credit!

The guys that go to a lot of races enjoy listening to their scanners. Tune in to their favorite team and listen to the driver, spotter and crew chief during the race. That’s something you don’t get watching it at home. At least I don’t think you can get that at home.

Whose Homer?

I haven’t seen a NASCAR anything since we cut the cord and went all streaming.

I’m wondering who has more trouble finding their program to stream, the NASCAR guys or the football guys.

First app that puts all that chit on one screen that looks like a remote will be a gazillionaire.

I hate streaming (n)
We just started streaming a couple days ago. It's a royal PITA!

The wife subscribed to Fubo as a trial. I guess we'll keep it since she likes it. My hunting channels will need another subscription if I choose to do so. Still...it's about half the cost I was paying DISH.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom