Nephews deer

crazeymaez

Very Active Member
My nephew was able to kill this buck in CO.We saw lots of bucks through the spotter but couldn't close the distance on them.
We saw three bucks that were pushing the 170/180 mark.

On this hunt I wasn't going to be picky,I wanted Mikey to show me he could stalk,Work the Bi-pod and the rangefinder.
And the first mature buck that presented himself,We were going to try for.

We had a very fun time as this was the first hunt of the year we set up the wall tent.My brother Gabe came along also the
Lipstick hunter to cook for us.

Gabe spotted this buck at 450yrds,We thought he was with some does.But he just walked right by them,We started our stalk
but could not locate him in the trees.We came up the hill and there he was.Mikey set up the rifle,ranged him and made a perfect shot thru the heart.

Mikey also showed me up and found a couple sheds that I walked by.Congrats hito...

DSCN1066.jpg

DSCN1067.jpg

Nicely done, Glad it was a good trip.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Congratulations-nice buck! Mikey is lucky to have such an awesome uncle and family! Lipstick did the cooking huh? LOL

Jimbo, thanks for the reminder.I knew I had forgot something.

The story should have read.Lipstick came along to do the
cooking and the cleaning.j/k

Are you kidding me her days were spent at the hot springs.

awesome job and congrats on all of your bucks this year, your entire family has done great!

You have a great collection of bucks on your wall too!

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom