Nevada draw posted

nvmuley

----------------------------------------
Measure wealth by the things you have,, for which you would not take money.

Those results are all to common anymore :(

Well a hunting I will go, been a good day, Ruby late NV deer & 66 1st CO bull! I'm stoked! Not even disappointed about no sheep tag.....yet!

Looks like I pulled a tag after all, got my 2nd choice Antelope tag which is just fine by me.
August 22-Sept 5th in 101-104, 108,144

Brian

Good news for me got my archery deer tag again after 8 years and topped it off with a rifle antalope tag, now i have to figure out how to hunt nevada archery deer, vernon archery deer and nevada rifle antalope all at the same time.

Dang-you're gonna be one busy guy come August. That's awesome. Congrats on the tags. No luck for me.

Looks like im going to Nevada 111.........FINALY a tag, not first chioce but ill take it!

Good luck to all.

My brother in law drew 231 for muzzle loader elk. How good of a tag is this? What size of bull is considered a big bull for the unit?

Unit 231 is a GREAT elk hunt,no matter what weapon choice. Don't kid Your self,it is still called Hunting and to tag a Bull that this unit is Famous for will need plenty of hard work and effort on the tag holder.Good Luck in Nv. www.silvergrandoutfitters.com

Looks like I will be going back to Nevada again this year. 111 archery deer. Not my first choice but with the moisture that this part of the state has gotten this year it should be promising.

JR

Drew res early rifle buck in 111
231 archery cow, that's 2 for 3 years.
Lil brother drew his res rifle bull early 111, 9 points.

231 bull is a great tag, seen some nice ones while chasing cows and scouting.

Got lucky, drew a area 16 early rifle tag, my oldest son drew a 062 antlered bull tag. So we'll be busy this fall, hope we don't draw Wyoming now, be better to just get a point this year. Thanks Doug.

I have spent some time in the 111-113 block chasing bow bucks and watching those elk wonder around with no elk hunter in sight!

I don't mind sharing some intel with you 111-113 deer hunters or with you High5 on your mzzy elk hunt.

Robb

High5, I got the same tag.

Horniac, great tag. I'd like to hear how you do. Good luck!

Love Nevada cause you're always dnangerous even when Preference Point challenged.

i drew a 72-74 november bull tag, i posted looking for info on the elk page also. im really looking foreward to this hunt. anyone ever hunted around jarbige area ?

Congratulations to all you guys that drew. It is nice to see "tags" actually are real and someone did draw :)
I sure thank God for nonresident opportunities to hunt. The older one gets the more you realize how fast time flies.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom