New Deer Crossing Sign

muley75

LAST EDITED ON Apr-23-12 AT 04:38PM (MST)[p]I saw a new deer crossing sign that I have never seen before. I call a state road worker in the area to see when the new signs came out. His said just recently the division is trying to make the signs more realistic so non-hunters/tourist may start recognize the animals they are watching out for on the highways. With only 5%-10% of the population being bucks they thought this might be more effective and save a few deer. I don't think it will help just my opinion.

958doe_sign.jpg

We have had 2 lions hit on the I-15(Cajon Pass area) so far this year. U think we might have too many.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

It was just another creative way for government officials to spend tax dollars.

I still like all the white tail deer signs that you see in Ut

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

Hey Kawboy,
The WT deer are coming (and a few are here already). The highway dept was just ahead of the curve. We should give them props for being so progressive and proactive! LOL
Zeke
PS: that beefy doe looks like a elk cow/doe hybrid to me.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-25-12 AT 02:53PM (MST)[p]Don't diss the whitetails because the way you guys claim the mulies are going downhill that's the main deer you may be hunting in the future. They are very adaptable to almost any environment and the bad thing about them is they will push what mulies you do have out of an area as they get established. They are good eating and can grow some pretty nice racks, but nothing like the majestic mulie of the west and I hope we can save the latter for future generations.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom