New Hoyts

I'm keeping my Alphamax32 for another year or two but the Alphaburner could get a lot of business from the speed guys?? My AM32 is by far the most accurate bow I've ever shot and see no reason to get a new one. The Maxxis looks weird to me but I'll try it out once the shops get em in and give my 2 cents...

~Z~

The bows look great but I heard that the Carbon Matrix is retailing for $1600. Im not sure abut the others prices. I think Ill be sticking with my hawk this year.

They are good bows, not a HUGE improvement from last year. I owned both the AM32 and AM35, and don't think the Maxxis bows are worth selling the AlphaMaxs for. If you want to shoot them and decide for yourself, Jakes Archery in orem has them.
And yes, the Carbon Matrix is selling for $1,599.99

$1599.99 for bow only?????????????
I just can not believe what archery equipment is going for these days! I thought this country was in a recession. Maybe Hoyt is in trouble like GM and trying to bail themselves out before the Government has to jump in???

I would have to totally agree that Hoyt has some major brass b@lls to sell a bow for 1600 in todays economy! Can someone please explain that price?

There are some out there that will buy it, only because of the price tag, sort of a status thing?
For that price, it better have buck sonar, and be able to do my taxes.

Buck sonar...highly doubtful!! Sonar...(active or passive, underwater sound navigation and ranging) is a technique that uses several or one underwater sound propagation path(s) to navigate, communicate with, detect, track, and/or classify other vessels IN THE WATER...

These new bows cost a lot more money to build and will obviously cost more for the consumer to buy, that's just business...yes we're in a recession however you need to remember that Hoyt bows are not only sold in the USA, Hoyt is the leader in archery worldwide...people will buy them and a hell of a lot more of them then you probably think. Tournaments are a huge deal overseas...

~Z~

LOL I was hoping you'd sense my scarcasm...I use to be a sonar tech on subs. Maybe Easton/Hoyt will come out with a MK-48 ADCAP FMJ in the future for that bow fishers though?? }> }> }>

~Z~

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom