New Mexico Here I Come!!

Murdoc34

Just saw my CC got a hit for $1610. Looks like I drew the Oryx tag! It's turning out to be a great year so far. NM Oryx, WY Elk, and a first season UT turkey tag.

Brady

Just saw my CC got a hit for $1610. Looks like I drew the Oryx tag! It's turning out to be a great year so far. NM Oryx, WY Elk, and a first season UT turkey tag.

Brady

I bet the Stats says New Mexico gave more tags to out of staters for the revenue this year. Any takers????

I bet the Stats says New Mexico gave more tags to out of staters for the revenue this year. Any takers????

All I know is that my credit card wasn't hit so I probably didn't draw oryx again. I havent drawn elk in 12 years, haven't drawn a general season deer since they went to the draw 3 years ago, and havent drawn antelope 21 years straight now. guess its time to dig into my piggy bank............. again.

He who stomps the greatest stinky wins!

All I know is that my credit card wasn't hit so I probably didn't draw oryx again. I havent drawn elk in 12 years, haven't drawn a general season deer since they went to the draw 3 years ago, and havent drawn antelope 21 years straight now. guess its time to dig into my piggy bank............. again.

He who stomps the greatest stinky wins!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom